Recovering T-levels after hard dieting

lblizzie

21 years old. Been dieting for over 6 months non-stop. No AAS, but have been dieting pretty hard on and off for almost 2 years straight.

6'1"
Started 9/2012 at 205lbs 22-25% bf

Now 3/2013 at 170lb 9.5% bf

I'm taking a 2-3 week dietary break to try and get myself back together. I am getting very cold, anemic, and my dick doesn't work.

Got some bloods done at the doc. Thyroid and CBC are normal, except for high B12. He wouldn't test everything I wanted, but here's what I got:

Estradiol: 10.2 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml)

Free Test: 5.7 (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
Total Test: 409 (348-1197 pg/ml)

The best test I ever had was around, 550...note the different scale (300-950 ng/dl), so I'll assume that's my baseline.

I started taking 3 caps BioForge and 500mg MACA per day, along with ZMA/Fish Oil. My cals are around 3000/day which is maintenance. I'm wondering maybe BioForge isn't a great idea since it suppresses estrogen and cortisol...E2 of which is already squashed?

Is there anything else I can add to this to speed things up? My diet and training are pretty solid, but I'll take advice wherever I can. I can't even tell you how long it's been without a freaking spontaneous boner...holy ****...feel like I'm 90!

Thinking of getting some HCGenerate after I'm done with BioForge.

I was also planning on hitting clen in a few weeks once I feel a little better, still haven't hit my goal of 6-7%bf.

Last edited:
Back