Red knot on my ass is it infected?

TrenSetter500

I'm taking my first cycle 250mg of deca and test. Twice a week. I injected it in my ass and forgot to rub. Is it infected? If so what should I do? And how can I avoid this from happening again?

Your question is all over the place. If I didn't think you were a troll I would chime in. If you're not a troll. Welcome to ology.

Let's get some stats age,weight,years training. Ya know the basics.

Could just be a less than perfect injection or a reaction to the gear. Especially with you NOT saying it's painful, no need to panick. If it gets hot to the touch and you develop a fever it may be an infection.

Could be crystallization. Your body can take a few weeks to get used to new compounds. IF the area is warm to the touch and redness is spreading then see a doc ASAP to rule out infection

Just make sure to clean the area very well before injecting and don't use UGL

Dr. B

rubbing or massaging a pin site is wrong as you can actualy make it worse as gear dissapates and blood flows in, clotting.

If you rupture a blood vessel last thing you want is gear/oil pressed in and as this is your first cycle your pin sites are virgin and need to get used to it.

Sorry but maybe it takes a senior member to finalize this ridiculous troll thread. I don't like to think that a Q's is / are stupid but I gotta say this is BULLSHIT. YOU don't need to rub, it makes it worse and on and on and on...

NO information as to what it looks like how it has increased in shape , temperature, sourness etc.,..

NO answer to our Q's no other post, OP has not come back. SO IMOP the thread should be closed about now...But I have NO authority.

My 2 cents only ...OMM

Sorry but maybe it takes a senior member to finalize this ridiculous troll thread. I don't like to think that a Q's is / are stupid but I gotta say this is BULLSHIT. YOU don't need to rub, it makes it worse and on and on and on...

NO information as to what it looks like how it has increased in shape , temperature, sourness etc.,..

NO answer to our Q's no other post, OP has not come back. SO IMOP the thread should be closed about now...But I have NO authority.

My 2 cents only ...OMM

with a name like trensetter500 hes bound to come back, bet anyone 5 rep pount he does.

with a name like trensetter500 hes bound to come back, bet anyone 5 rep pount he does.

OMG... I'll bet/ bite but only if I don't loose my rep points. :mad: Oh how I work for them. Meaningless to anyone but me.. LOL BUT he's not coming back.

Hey Milton just give me back that one point I lost... :nopity: :sad: But lol

Last edited:
Trensetter500 will be back he's in his parents basement rubbing one out.

Come on guys I'm talking about rubbing the knot on his boyfriends ass.

Back