red spot

shady1026

My friend took his first shot of sustanon 2 days ago,in his arm, and he now has a red spot where he got shot. His muscle is sore in that area, but that is normal. Anyone ever get a red spot?

as 2 thick said it may be infection but it could also just be irritation from the alcohol in the gear or injection . the key is to keep a eye on it and watch for a fever and the area becoming extremely hot

what kind of sust is he using? My enanathate from QV has alot of BA in it and whenever i shoot it anywhere besides my ass and quad it gets red and is somewhat painful. Fist time it happened i thought it was infected, now i am use to it.

It is swollen......not alot but enough that you can tell it is. The only spot that hurts is the red spot.....any part that isnt red doesnt hurt when touched. If it is an infection...what should be done? Is this real serious?

My entire leg was a red and purple "spot" on more than one occasion, his arm is probably warm to the touch also I assume.

I'm still breathing, no abcess, no death.

shady1026 said:
If it is an infection...what should be done? Is this real serious?

If it gets larger and if you have a fever, then it is likely to be infected and you will need to a see a doctor/nurse so they can get you some medicine to take care of it.

As long as you use sterile products, alcohol pads and do not re-use syringes/needles your chances of infection are very rare.

Back