red star turinabol

Gmill13

Red Star Turinabol.

Heard these guys got some OT coming out or it may already be out. Whats the word anyone? Also I know Eye Pee mon sells it and that it might suck?

Anyone try any forms of turinabol round here and if so who's and how was it.

Gmill13

Someone told me recently that it wasn't Turanibol but something "similar" and wasn't 17aa. I obvioulsy don't know for sure, as i am not one of the lucky few who are allowed to get the official RSOC list. lol.

3) Turinabol Oral 25mg capsules (clostebol butyrate, doesn’t contain an
acetate ester like the original Oral Turinabol did we used a butyrate
ester, this is 4-chloro-testosterone-17-butyrate; will not aromatize to any
appreciable level due to the chlorine group being at carbon # 4)

So Its a pretty exclusive list huh? There must be some sources domestic with his stuff though no? If the turinabol is real I would love to try it.

bronco944 said:
3) Turinabol Oral 25mg capsules (clostebol butyrate, doesn’t contain an
acetate ester like the original Oral Turinabol did we used a butyrate
ester, this is 4-chloro-testosterone-17-butyrate; will not aromatize to any
appreciable level due to the chlorine group being at carbon # 4)
So they changed the chemical structure of it, thus making it not turanibol.

It's like changing the ester of test, right? It's oral turnibol, the only difference is the time frame which the hormone is active. Right?

GAC's masteron was the best trenbolone acetate available!

I know I say that every time his name comes up, I just can't stop myself. I need help.

Trevdog said:
GAC's masteron was the best trenbolone acetate available!

I know I say that every time his name comes up, I just can't stop myself. I need help.

LOL I remember that shit too. I got some for a friend of mine way back. He loved the "Masteron". :rolleyes:

mvmaxx said:
I'm sure it's 25,000x more effective with less sides too. :rolleyes:

I bet it's exactly the same sides and effectiveness of trenbolone, lol.

Anyways, on a side note, have you been changing your avatar like fantom changes his boyfriends?

TxLonghorn said:
lol

I wonder if it has similar effects to trenbolone. ;)

lol.

Whoever said about switching esthers, I have never heard this for an oral, especially since the esthers mentioned have half lives of days not hours. I don't see how changing an esther can make a drug not aromitize, someone also told me the drug was not 17aa which would completely alter the drug.

TxLonghorn said:
I bet it's exactly the same sides and effectiveness of trenbolone, lol.

Anyways, on a side note, have you been changing your avatar like fantom changes his boyfriends?

LOL No I change girlfriends like I change avatars. :tounge2:

Actually there was a standing joke in the convo forum about how I knew a little too much about girlscouts (nothing a google search won't find but hey whatever) and so the guys made me a girlscout avatar. I figured if I didn't put it up that one of you admin clowns would do it for me when I wasn't suspecting it. So I beat you to it and clowned myself. LOL

The current one is a pic of a friend of mine. I have to call him to find out if he's doing the Nationals or not.

jcp2 said:
lol.

Whoever said about switching esthers, I have never heard this for an oral, especially since the esthers mentioned have half lives of days not hours. I don't see how changing an esther can make a drug not aromitize, someone also told me the drug was not 17aa which would completely alter the drug.

Oh c'mon now! You have absolutely no faith in UG labs *cough*bathtub brew*cough*

<post reaks of sarcasm>

jcp2 said:
lol.

never heard of oral primo? its not a 17aa. it has an acetate ester at the 17 carbon, like the original ot did, i believe. all of redstars products start as base powder and are all converted to a butyrate ester. and its not the ester that supossedly dosnt make the drug aromatise, its the chlorine at carbon #4. one thing i can think of is how much switching from acetate to butyrate will alter the oral absorbtion of the drug, either for better or worse.

bronco944 said:
never heard of oral primo? its not a 17aa. it has an acetate ester at the 17 carbon, like the original ot did, i believe. all of redstars products start as base powder and are all converted to a butyrate ester. and its not the ester that supossedly dosnt make the drug aromatise, its the chlorine at carbon #4. one thing i can think of is how much switching from acetate to butyrate will alter the oral absorbtion of the drug, either for better or worse.

As far as i know you cannot take a drug that is 17aa and just change its structure like that. The 17aa I beleive is what seperates dianobol from equipoise. This is a huge change in the drug and it is not turanibol, it is like IP selling a dht oral as masteron, it is blatant bullshit. It could be the best drug in the world (i doubt it but it could) but it isn't turanibol.

thats what im saying the original ot was not a 17aa. it had an acetate ester at the 17 position instead of an alkyl group. so im guessing the only difference would be that redstars ot would alst longer in teh body. but i cant say for sure. all i realy know is what ive posted.

bronco944 said:
thats what im saying the original ot was not a 17aa. it had an acetate ester at the 17 position instead of an alkyl group. so im guessing the only difference would be that redstars ot would alst longer in teh body. but i cant say for sure. all i realy know is what ive posted.
In all the profiles i have seen OT was 17aa, they could be wrong, i have no firsthad experience with the drug.

17aa is a major component, it is not window dressing, it changes the the drug. It is not the same as changing from enanthate to acetate.

However much this pains me, and it pains me greatly, I have to side with jcp2 on this. And now I must go take a shower because I feel so unclean. :p

Back