Reda This: Is_my Gear Ruined????

muscle1

Last nite me and my girl got i an argument and she called he cops. She said_I had steroids on me BUT THAT I DONT LIVE WITH HER. SO i took off on foot with the roids and hid them in the woods for the nite(12hrs). It was about 25degrees out that nite and very damp. I had anadrol & clomid pills and 6bottles of oils, deca & test. When I picked the stuff up the next day the oils were partialy froze and the bottles were allwet and the labels fell off cause of the dampness. IS MY GEAR RUINED? WILL IT STILL WORK AS WELL?

also about the cops, can they come to my girls house at a later time and do a search for drugs?

do you live with her? seriously i would be more concerned about the girlfriend having called the cops. find yourself a girl who will at least try to understand you or accept your lifestyle decisions. as far as the gear, the shit in the bottles should be good but who knows about the vials? has it gone back into suspension yet? i would put the vials in some warm water and see what happens. bump for a better answer though.

i had a girlfriend that did something similar to that to me a long time ago , we were together for yrs then one day she called the cops like yours did and i lived with her the next day i moved my shit out when she was at work and never spoke to her again , she tried to get in touch with me ask for forgivness to my answering machine but i never talked to her again . If they do something like that once they will do it again . I say fuck um find another bitch . your gear isnt ruined it will be ok if the pills turned to mush then turn them into an oral suspension , it takes alot to ruin gear now if it was gh i would say its ruined . if your worried about the sterility of the gear bake it for 30-40 min on 250 degrees .

Last edited:
i've had mysus amps and fina bottle get really cold and turn to a jelly like substance but always came right back with a little hot water from a sink ,ive had pills get really soft from being outside but that was long periods of time i'd say your fine ,also if your girl says they can come search they can ,and if the cops are eager for a bust they could get a search warrent on there own and do a search .but i think most cops have better stuff to do unless your girl says you sell gear

yea its definatly fine. Try putting it in the oils in some warm water to dissolve them better and maybe take the orals out of the bottle for a few hours if they are damp. But either way it should be good.

Damn pigs always ruin the party, besides your lady should realize your the man, dump her ass! Roids should be alright though.

For serious, muscle, you should give some serious thought to giving the girl the boot. That shit isn't right, and as others have said, if she's done it once, she'll do it again... it's just a matter of time, and a situation in which she can't get her way.

muscle1 said:

also about the cops, can they come to my girls house at a later time and do a search for drugs?

I think you got enough good advice about what to do with the chick. As far as the cops coming back, if its her house, she could allow them to come back by calling & inviting them in at anytime. Even if you lived there with her, she can still allow them to enter and "Look around." If they were there legally (Like when she called them), and they saw illegal substances while there, they could leave, get a search warrant, and come back. Or they could have seized the illegal substances and put a warrant out for your arrest. Im sure they wont bother with you, but ALWAYS be prepared or the worst!

Most search warrants are good for 10 days from the date of issuance. If they are not executed within that time, they would have to re-apply for a new warrant.

Makaveli_786 said:
Damn pigs always ruin the party, besides your lady should realize your the man, dump her ass! Roids should be alright though.
Yes dumb her ass, but make sure nobody will find her body.:D

The juice is fine. Now as far as the lady, my motto is "If you are not for me, you are against me"....the girl has GOT to go.

Man imma give you a lesson in dumpin a woman who dont respect yo needs..

Take her out somewhere and get her to suck yo dick, after she swallowed all yo cum and shit tell her its over... lol works wonders, just make sure your dick is nice and zipped up before u tell her or you might be going home with it in your hand.

Back