Refining TRT protocol................................

Alpin

My protocol is 80 mg T E4D, HCG 500 i.u. E3D, and ADEX 0.25 mg E4D....
my question is....
Am I at risk for crashing my E2 with this small dose of ADEX E4D ?
I'm sure the 2 x shots of T per week at those low doses are not raising excess E2....
new to double shots per week as I use to do them E7D and at double the dose.
I don't want to crash my E2....
what do you guys think?

This is a tough one to answer man. The only way to find out is to get some blood work and see where you are at with estrogen. Took me a good year to fully get dialed in. I am estro sensitive and I was at .25 three times per week and my E was usually at around 40-50.

Agreed....

Surely your long term goal is to be free from AI's...?

With that in mind... I would drop the AI right now... run your 80mg every 3.5 days as you are already...

And then run labs in about 8-12 weeks time - if E2 is in check, then you don't need AI's!

Result!

Agreed....

Surely your long term goal is to be free from AI's...?

With that in mind... I would drop the AI right now... run your 80mg every 3.5 days as you are already...

And then run labs in about 8-12 weeks time - if E2 is in check, then you don't need AI's!

Result!

Yes...to be done with AI is intent. But 1000 i.u. HCG per week is in the mix here.
Protocol feels way better right now from what I jumped into last. I don't mess with dividing doses in 3.5 days.
Just go to E3D or E4D at same time each injection....imo. Way easier to gauge.
My E2 was 160 pmol/l with HCG 1500 i.u. per week and ADEX 0.25 mg E4D...
Not super high...

So you're running more or less about 160mg of test a week, plus HCG (which will bump your test serum up higher since it forces your HPTA to produce as well)... You're bound to see higher E2 conversion with this protocol. If you're truly just running a TRT plan, then drop the test to more like 60mg E4D and see where your labs land in a month.

Ultimately, your answer is going to be lower your bodyfat, since thats where the aromatase enzyme lives, then adjust dosages to find your sweet spot. It takes time, so keep experimenting slowly and see how things go.

Can anyone recommend what day to do labs while on E3D shots of T/HCG ?
How many days from shot (if doing E3D) would "peak" level be and what day would "trough" level be from T shot ?

Can anyone recommend what day to do labs while on E3D shots of T/HCG ?
How many days from shot (if doing E3D) would "peak" level be and what day would "trough" level be from T shot ?

I always take trough the same morning (before) I do my injection. Then run the peak levels 24-28 hours post injection.

I always take trough the same morning (before) I do my injection. Then run the peak levels 24-28 hours post injection.

How many weeks into a TRT protocol that is composed of E3D injections, should an individual wait to do blood labs?

What are your Peak levels if you don't mind me asking ?
You are on E3D or E3.5D injections ?

What are your Peak levels if you don't mind me asking ?
You are on E3D or E3.5D injections ?

I'm on 200mg E7D actually... So I always do trough lab draw on Monday morning, then inject at the office right after. Go back Tuesday around lunch for peak.

Peak for me has been coming back around 900. I'd give the protocol change 4 weeks before running labs. This will give your body a chance to fully metabolize the ester for a couple weeks on a regular schedule and settle into the routine. This will also give you enough time to show what your E2 is doing on it, if you run that as well.

I'm on 200mg E7D actually... So I always do trough lab draw on Monday morning, then inject at the office right after. Go back Tuesday around lunch for peak.

Peak for me has been coming back around 900. I'd give the protocol change 4 weeks before running labs. This will give your body a chance to fully metabolize the ester for a couple weeks on a regular schedule and settle into the routine. This will also give you enough time to show what your E2 is doing on it, if you run that as well.

You're doing 200 mg E7D....ok.
At 160 mg E7D I am at 1055 ng/dl TT (48 hours after shot)
At 180 mg E7D at 1248 ng/dl (48 hours from shot)
You taking HCG too ?

How many mg's is the ester for Test E ?
i.e. 200 mg/ml how much ester in each ml ?
so a 80 mg shot of Test E has how much ester in it ?

How many mg's is the ester for Test E ?
i.e. 200 mg/ml how much ester in each ml ?
so a 80 mg shot of Test E has how much ester in it ?

Haha man, you're really over complicating this... I'm on Test Cyp actually, which for the record is 69mg of active hormone per 100mg. I'm not currently on HCG, but might consider it in the future as research shows that it actually stimulates more than just testosterone production in the testes.

And since you're asking... Enanthate is 70mg per 100mg (and 30mg of ester). So a 1ml shot of 200mg Test E would give you 140mg of actual test and 60mg of ester.
80mg of Test E contains 56mg of testosterone and 24mg of ester.

ref: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...96378-real-talk-half-lives-ester-weights.html

Your peak results for E7D aren't ridiculously high, but certainly much higher than clinically necessary. The real question though, is how do you feel being that high? At 1000+ you're very likely going to experience an increase in estrogen... so why not back down the dosing a bit so your peak lands a little lower (as does your E2 count), but you still feel like a man?

Haha man, you're really over complicating this... I'm on Test Cyp actually, which for the record is 69mg of active hormone per 100mg. I'm not currently on HCG, but might consider it in the future as research shows that it actually stimulates more than just testosterone production in the testes.

And since you're asking... Enanthate is 70mg per 100mg (and 30mg of ester). So a 1ml shot of 200mg Test E would give you 140mg of actual test and 60mg of ester.
80mg of Test E contains 56mg of testosterone and 24mg of ester.

ref: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...96378-real-talk-half-lives-ester-weights.html

Your peak results for E7D aren't ridiculously high, but certainly much higher than clinically necessary. The real question though, is how do you feel being that high? At 1000+ you're very likely going to experience an increase in estrogen... so why not back down the dosing a bit so your peak lands a little lower (as does your E2 count), but you still feel like a man?

E2 was a bit high...
I did back down the dose and split in to 2 shots per week. I run HCG as well....
I'm probably getting as an educated guess (I estimate) 290 ng/dl of TT from the HCG alone.
I think I would rank pretty high on this board for someone who does very frequent labs.
I've probably done 15 complete blood labs in 2013 alone!

Back