regarding my old tren

bluewizz

hey guys. this is regarding my old tren i made about 10 months ago. i still have some of it and currently i am on a 12 week cycle, and im thinking about adding the tren for the last 6 weeks or so. the problem is the fact that the tren bottle seems rusted in the bottom. wouls it still be safe to use this stuff after i bake it a few times. or should this be in the garbage. thanks dudes. the colr of the tren itself is normal.....just the botom of the bottle has turned red.

You don't really mean rust, do you? Where did rust come from in a glass bottle? I'm assuming you mean rust colored. Yeah, mine has a rust color to it also. I think it is just some tren particles that didn't get disolved completely. So they settled to the bottom. I think it is safe unless you are really talking about rust. I use mine, and it sounds just like yours.
bilbo

u r right.....im retarted. it has rust color but it does seem like its only part of the tren. so what should i do. can i bake it. will it go back to normal color. and so u r saying if it is not rust then it should be fine to use....right

by the way i cant use question marks my comp is screwed up.....

try running it in hot water... maybe it has come out of suspension... I know I had trouble with Liquid Clomid, and I assume it was suspended in BA as well, and running it under hot water returned it to suspended state

slugfast said:
try running it in hot water... maybe it has come out of suspension... I know I had trouble with Liquid Clomid, and I assume it was suspended in BA as well, and running it under hot water returned it to suspended state

good trick to know

It is probably just sediment. I've had a layer of rust colored crap in my bottles before I switched to the crystal fina method. I wouldn't worry about it, just don't shoot it. You could bake it and then just draw around it.

Back