research arimidex or other?

maxwell0612

I am banned!
I'm about to make an order for some test and need arimidex also. The research arimidex is so much cheaper than what my supplier is selling. What's the deal with research chems? Are they dosed correctly???

I am also curious about this. I find it must be too good to be true. I did a cycle and the "PCT" was harder to find then the test for me.. : /
Is this RUI place any good?

RUI is great. Nearly all of the guys here have used them. I have used a lot of their products. RUI may not be the cheapest out there, but why try and save a few bucks and take your chances on something as important as AI and PCT? Do you really want to risk your HPTA or getting gyno?

I am also curious about this. I find it must be too good to be true. I did a cycle and the "PCT" was harder to find then the test for me.. : /
Is this RUI place any good?

They are excellent for peptides, pct products and ai's etc. All ancillaries really.

After a questionable experience with research chems I've switched to pharmaceutical PCT drugs only...peace of mind is worth the extra price, IMO, like mega said.

I've used RUI and 2 others I won't mention. Like they already said RUI may cost a little bit more but the proof is in the pudding. I guarantee the Clen will knock your "test subjects" socks off.

use pharma only.. rc companies have difficulty accurately measuring out doses. they are often subject to fakes from the Chinese as well and then they pass those fakes unintentionally/intentionally on to the consumer.

than again RUI does seem to have a better reputation than other rc companies. Does that mean the product you buy from them is guaranteed to be 100% spot on? absolutely not.

I would suggest getting a test kit and testing everything you buy if you go with RC companies. Arimidex/clomi/nolva can all be tested for legitamecy with mandolin, marquis, etc etc.

I'm about to make an order for some test and need arimidex also. The research arimidex is so much cheaper than what my supplier is selling. What's the deal with research chems? Are they dosed correctly???

I've used every AI RUI has to offer, and have yet to be disappointed. I do run frequent labs, so it's not just a, "I didn't grow boobies, must not be bunk." recommendation.

Back