Researchology clen not really touching me

Derexan

Novice
It seems as if i should be taking a higher dose. while i can't exactly say i'm just under 1ml...so probably like 150 MCG's and absolutely no side effects.

I noticed some that I had to up the ante a little bit in some of the research products...shaking them up did help some though.

Not to start any shit but there have been many threads on other boards saying his stuff is way underdosed. I was using his T3 then ran out and switch to another brand. Major difference. the flavors and pumps are nice though...

Check your temperature also,if it is working then your temperature should be slightly elevated,atleast mine alway's was.

Derexan said:
It seems as if i should be taking a higher dose. while i can't exactly say i'm just under 1ml...so probably like 150 MCG's and absolutely no side effects.

There is no "probably" There is a syringe and it can be measure to multiples of ten.

Derexan said:
yeah tommoro i'm going to take 1.5 ml becuase 1ml = 200mcg's barely effected me.

DUde, that is a shitload of clen.

if you have to take 200mcg of clen to 'feel' something then that stuff is UNDERDOSED. This is my first day with 60mcg and Im shaking like crazy, got my stuff in mex. though.

Back