Reserch Lab Supplly??

SprtNVolcoM

What happen to Bryon? That site was of my favorites? Anyone have any clue what went wrong and why he is no longer in business?

Secondly, Are there ay out there that compare (i.e., price, quality product, variety products, ect)? If so, please list a few in your replies. I have a whole list full of them but I'm just curious to see if any new ones have popped up since I've been away.

I'm deeply disappointed by this!!

Thanks,
Sprt

PS:I just heard "They got raided by the feds. Client list is compromised."

They got raided but not for the website specifically. It was for something else and then ofcourse they couldnt keep the site up.

mranak said:
Why do you think that?
because first time i ordered they send me a big package, so customs opened it and found needles in it. then i payed for express shipping i got my package after 1-2 months:). they send me wrong flask also. they didnt have a beaker that i ordered so they send anothet package that one also express that costed ALOT because i live in europe. they didnt even ask me they just took money from me card and send it with express shipping.
customer service sucks u can never find them. i had much more problems with them.

now i ordered again, and i got my package after 2 weeks, this time was also express that costed like 100bucks. and theynever answer mails or anything. i got wrong filters, i payed for 500ml and got 150ml:)

so dont order from this place....

Adid said:
I had very bad experiences with researchsupply.net, so becarefull!
yes many people have including me. they have very good prices but customer service doesent exist.

btw can anybody help me with finding media bottles in europe i need them fast, 33mm necksize
thanks in advance

THX said:
yes many people have including me. they have very good prices but customer service doesent exist.

btw can anybody help me with finding media bottles in europe i need them fast, 33mm necksize
thanks in advance

Not easy in europe. Have you tried local? I've found that in local medical supply stores... (unfortunatelly didn't found what i need most..)

God Called In Sick said:
rs.com is pretty good
They are fine. Just because these European guys are down on them doesn't mean they aren't good to go. Maybe RS shouldn't ship to Europe, then these negative posts about them wouldn't exist. Just food for thought.

mranak said:
Europe is fucking huge. Why is this stuff so hard to get over there?

we have it, and usually better prices, but hard to find, and mostly they only sell to companies.
they always want to know what you need this stuff for.

research supply.net have always been great to me stuff comes in about a week.everything is always there in good condition.they also put the price of it less on the pakage than what it realy costs so i dont have to pay import tax.they also have a toll free number you can call.

Tren-is-Ace said:
They are fine. Just because these European guys are down on them doesn't mean they aren't good to go. Maybe RS shouldn't ship to Europe, then these negative posts about them wouldn't exist. Just food for thought.

I'm not down on them, I've never used but planned to. Feedback of stores works as it works.
I've always used byron, and was one of the best.

I'll give them a try and let see how it goes.

Back