Review This Cycle: Test E & Tren E

gward

First time I've done Tren or used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I thought I'd run this cycle by you guys first to see what you guys think. Pinning twice a week.

Here's my info:
Height: 6'
Weight: 190

I've been working on getting quite lean as of late.

Here's the cycle:
1 - 8 500mg test, 400mg tren, 500ui Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Adex ED 0.25
9 - 16 750 mg test, 400mg tren, 500ui Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Adex ED 0.25
18 - 22 post cycle therapy (pct)

post cycle therapy (pct) will be:
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Clomid: 100/50

I was also thinking about dbol or superdrol first 4 and last 4 weeks. What are the thoughts on that? I've used superdrol before, haven't used dbol though.

Also, the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will keep the boys awake, am I right? I need to be able to perform for the lady if you know what I mean.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hcg will keep your nuts full but it wont stimulate libido. You really plan on running tren for 16 weeks? I have never ran it myself but i know that it shouldnt be ran for that long. 8 to 10 weeks is a good range.

Also, doesnt sound like you are running a dopamine agonist. An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is good to run to control estrogen but you need to also control prolactin issues with prami or caber.

I would suggest reading a little more into tren before you jump on it brother. It could really mess you up if done wrong

This was actually a cycle I found online, but now that I'm looking more into tren it seems like most don't recommend a cycle that long as you said.

Here's what the cycle is now:
1 - 10 500mg test, 400mg tren, 500ui Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Adex ED 0.15, Prami 0.25 ED
9 - 16 750mg test, 500ui Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Adex ED 0.15, Prami 0.25 ED
18 - 22 post cycle therapy (pct)

Or should I stop injecting altogether after the 10th week? With the adex I think I'll start lower and if I need more I'll up it for the bloating.

Is this your first cycle?....if so, DO NOT TAKE TREN. First cycles should always be test only. Most people dont start to mess with tren till they had a few cycles under their belt.

To be honest you can get some majore results with test only cycles.

It's actually a nice, simple cycle requiring only 2 pins a week. Tren really doesn't show it's magic, IMHO, until week 8 so I personally like to run tren cycles longer. I simply don't see the logic in upping the Test for the final weeks... It seems that it might cause more problems from additional aromatization (bloating, sexual sides, high BP). And I'd stop the tren at week 14, continuing only with test. You want the tren to clear first, making recovery a bit easier.
You may or may not need the Prami, but it's good to always have it on hand. Still, it won't hurt and it actually has some good sides. It is a dopamine agonist which actually increases libido! Kind of fun!

Last edited:
You might not want to run tren right away, but if you decide to, I recommend tren-e.

Actually it might be better to run Tren Ace. That way if sides get out of hand your only going to have to tough it out for a few days as compared to 2 weeks from Tren E.

True enough. I just don't like the higher amount of injections with tren a as opposed to e. But that's just me. Also, tren-a hurt me more than tren-e.

I don't want to inject test prop and tren ace so many times a week. If the tren is to much I can stop it and deal with the sides for 2 weeks.

It's not my first cycle and I have a few under my belt. I've seen the best gains with superdrol, with test e it was not that great (600 mg / wk) which is why I'm looking into tren.

I've seen mixed things with the tren, some say 16 wks, some say 10, but most people that do 10 are doing tren ace.

jSalud does make a good point. I myself just don't like pinning so much. I personally like to have a longer acting type if I am using a shorter one.

500 ui of the HCG 2x / week will keep the nuts full? I'm seeing so many different opinions on this. I suppose I could just start at 2x a week and up it if I need to, but I'm seeing things online that it could actually be bad for a period that long which I hadn't considered. People seem to think one month is the length you should do HCG and then have one month off.

I also don't see the point in upping the test dosage mid way. Pick a dose and run it.

You need to double check your math. If your test ends at the end of week 16 and you start post cycle therapy (pct) at the beginning of week 18, that's only 1 week off, you should take 15-18 days off for E. Also, post cycle therapy (pct) weeks 18-22 is 5 weeks, not 4. I would run Clomid for all 4 weeks.

Like BigUps said, you'll also need a PA like caber or prami

I'm not reading all these posts. I'm sure they say test only to long on tren etc.

I'm coming to an end of second cycle
1-10 Test E 500 a week ( wish I would have did a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose but to late)
1-8 Tren E 250 a week
Adex .5 eod
Wish I would have had caber tho.

But it's been an amazing cycle in week 8 now. Alittle sides, I had a issue with sodium bloat so I cut out the pastas and switched to a cleaner diet, cardio seemed harder, hard to sleep after shots prolly cause all I want to do is eat and lift.
Bench went from 225-275 Deadlift and squat also 50lbs
I gained 20lbs, leanest Ive ever been, seeing veins I've never seen.

Do tren but I just want to warn you it's very addictive.
And I read somewhere that a body built with tren has to be maintained with tren.
I hope that's not true if I decide to pct.

I just got bloods on my week 8, I really want to run longer but it wasn't part of the plan and I really try to stick with my plan so I don't let the addiction run my cycles. (Unless I have a problem then I would make adjustments)

My point is with all my babble
A short and sweet cycke with a low dose of tren had very little sides and made tremendous gains in my opinion.
My first cycle of test only yielded half the results.

Back