Revised 1ST Cyc (Dbol & test) Sound Better than last?

SickWithIT

I’m 20 years old 6'0 175 lbs and 12% BF. I have a history of taking previously legal supplements like M1T and others. My first cycle was 50mg of Winstrol (winny) for 8 Weeks with a really rigid regimented diet. I’m currently planning my 2nd cycle where my goals are to gain 15 – 20 lbs and a sufficient amount to be lean and kept. My diet will consist of 250 grams of protein a day 2800+ calories with 6 meals at minimum. I will be taking 500mg Of Test En a week for 10 weeks. While mixing in Winstrol (winny) the 6th week until the 14th week. Ill be taking Nolvadex as my anti Est. and post cycle will be Clomid. Does this cycle look any good? Any suggestions on different time to move in the Winstrol (winny)? Or a different diet regiment? Any suggestions will help Thanks.

This was my original idea but now after the replies informing me that the Winstrol (winny) isn't needed, I was thinking of adding 50mg of Dbol a day for the first 4 weeks instead of the Winstrol (winny) . Does this sound better? Continue with good pst and diet. Better than adding the winny?

SickWithIT said:
I’m 20 years old 6'0 175 lbs and 12% BF. I have a history of taking previously legal supplements like M1T and others. My first cycle was 50mg of Winstrol (winny) for 8 Weeks with a really rigid regimented diet. I’m currently planning my 2nd cycle where my goals are to gain 15 – 20 lbs and a sufficient amount to be lean and kept. My diet will consist of 250 grams of protein a day 2800+ calories with 6 meals at minimum. I will be taking 500mg Of Test En a week for 10 weeks. While mixing in Winstrol (winny) the 6th week until the 14th week. Ill be taking Nolvadex as my anti Est. and post cycle will be Clomid. Does this cycle look any good? Any suggestions on different time to move in the Winstrol (winny)? Or a different diet regiment? Any suggestions will help Thanks.

This was my original idea but now after the replies informing me that the Winstrol (winny) isn't needed, I was thinking of adding 50mg of Dbol a day for the first 4 weeks instead of the Winstrol (winny) . Does this sound better? Continue with good pst and diet. Better than adding the winny?

what is the point of the Winstrol (winny) at week 6-14? you would have to extend your test ro un along side the Winstrol (winny) for maximum results... also 2800 calories a day? are you actually being serious about putting on 10-15 pounds?? you need to up that to atleast 5000 calories MINIMUM.... bro you do not seem ready to be start AAS/// if i wereyou i would try and learn something baout diet and training before you hop right into something you seem to know NOTHING about at all... do yourself a favor and don't start fucking with your body until you know what you're doing

Though he put it harshly, Crusher is right. You have to be serious about your goals...it seems to me that you really dont wanna be that big - steroids are for people who wanna be really big or really strong. It's simply not worth the risks (physical, lawful and financial) to use them unless you really take this shit to heart.

But to answer your question, I'd drop the Winstrol (winny) and run dbol weeks 1-4. And up your calories to about double what they are now.

I Tried To Revise

I tried to revise on the other post that the amount of cals and protein were incorrect. I had mistyped it and i was thinkin of 3800 + cals a day and at lest 350+ protein. And the point of the Winstrol (winny) mid cycle after was to lean some of the water weight out and keep alot of the gains while i try to cut down after with the cardio and diet change. I figured it help me from buning the muscle just built along with the test. I wasn't sure if it would acutually even do that and thats y i asked. So obviously according to you it wont help unless i run it through the whole thing. So my next ? would be with a diet consisting of around 4k cal. and 400g of protein a day should i run the Winstrol (winny) along with it through the whole thing or just take the 50mg dbol wk 1-4. Along with the 600mg Test enth wk1-10. Should i run the Winstrol (winny) with this or keep it to just the Dbol Test ?

Back