Revised 2nd cycle after listening to the Pros.

C Cook

Received valuable information from my last thread and decided to leave the deca out for my second cycle. Throwing this out there for criticism.

Cycle
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500 mg, 250 mg 2/wk
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
Weeks 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Pct
Week 12-15 Nolvadex 40 40 20 20 ED
Week 12-15 Clomid 50 50 25 25 ED

Question: Run Aromasin thru Cycle and up to PCT wks 1-12, or thru cycle and PCT wks 1-15.

I have HCG on hand. Some say from day one, some say blast at end of Cycle, Some say with this Cycle don't worry about it unless the Boys go away. It appears this is of opinion perhaps. I really wanna keep this as simple as possible so for the time being, I'm in the only if needed mode. Fire away.

Aromasin should be taken daily up to pct. Hcg is used from beginning of cycle up to pct to prevent your balls from having an issue...

@ tbonexl thank you for sharing. I'm I correct in assuming the rest of the numbers in this plan look solid.? And to others please chime in with your wisdom if so desired. Thank you in advance.

I prefer a longer cycle in my opinion. 10 weeks seems short especially when at 4 weeks your starting to kick in with the test. I run mine usually 15-16 weeks.

Thank mightysatchmo, other than that pct looks sound?

PCT is great. You could stay at 50mg for the clomid though.

I would definitely add hCG on cycle if you've already got it, lots of benefits to it and no reason not to. Just make sure you drop it 2 - 3 days before PCT starts.

PCT is great. You could stay at 50mg for the clomid though.

I would definitely add hCG on cycle if you've already got it, lots of benefits to it and no reason not to. Just make sure you drop it 2 - 3 days before PCT starts.

Perfect, thank you for your time and advice. That's exactly what I will do. Best Regards.

Back