Rich Piana on Bodybuilding Pimps

He said your a pro athlete and you have to pay? I paused the video and said no your a ho athlete. lol
Sad how this has been prevalent since the beginning or at least since greeder twins I mean weider

The league should somehow figure out a way (I don't even have a clue how this would work) to pay their athletes a salary, something at least. I meant these guys have sponsors and the top selects few guys/gals do live ok, but if it wasn't for these sponsors and these select few individuals being smart and investing in other things outside bodybuilding, no one would be able to afford this lifestyle. AND, IMO bodybuilding is the hardest sport there is mentally and physically, no doubt, its a 24/7 365 job and the league theyre in should recognize that because if these athletes weren't around they wouldn't be making shit.

I agree. However pro athletes are entertainers. That's why they get the big money. People still try to pimp in that area as much as possible. The reason why they get the best deals is your average person (coach potato) idolizes them. The majority of people laugh at the PRO bodybuilders now a days. Its chemical warfare.

The truth. Not how I would design it

And I agree with that, the problem with bodybuilding is it isn't mainstream, and its, let say, looked down upon because of drug use. And for that reason the general public isn't educated and all they think is that these dude shoot massive amount of steroids and that's all there is to it, they have no fucking idea what does into it. The funniest part of it all is these same idiots that look down on bodybuilders because of steroid use are so naïve, they fail to realize that theyre favorite athlete in whatever sport theyre into is most likely using them too, lol, hypocrites.

It will never be mainstream. Bodybuilders go to bodybuilding shows. Mainstream doesn't have the muscle fascination we have. They could never visualize themselves obtaining a bodybuilder physique but can play fantasy football. Yes they are lazy and a lot of bodybuilders are crazy.

We know 90% of pro athletes use peds.

It's the truth but in an obese world no one wants to see someone that looks "perfect" when there shoveling shit down there throat all day. If I was obese I wouldn't want to go to a show to feel bad about myself. I don't know that's how iv always seen it. The biggest haters are the ones that envy you.

Back