RJ - Georgia State Super heavyweight champ!!!!

DirkMoneyshot

Just wanted to let everyone know that RJ won his class and is now the state of Georgia Super heavyweight champ!!! I was also told that he did extremely well in the overall posedown. I know that he is taking the next couple days off to eat and be marry, but after that lets see if we can get some pics up here.

OMIGOD THAT IS SO FUCKING EXCITING!

I got the biggest grin on my face when I read the title! Congratulations all the way round! To both of you!

I can hardly wait for the pics!

What an extraordinary achievement and for the first contest!

:) :bigok: :yesway: :cool: :kiss2: :beertoast :elephant: :spin: :laugh: :roll:

You don't even know how excited I was......He was so great through the whole thing. Now we just need to convience him to do the USA's next year so I can take a trip out to Vegas!!!

We did have a little trouble with drying him out before PJ. It took a lot longer then expected for him to drop the water but he was dry for the night show. That is all taken care of now since we know exactly what we did and how long it took to work.

Miss Muscle said:
OMIGOD THAT IS SO FUCKING EXCITING!

I got the biggest grin on my face when I read the title! Congratulations all the way round! To both of you!

I can hardly wait for the pics!

What an extraordinary achievement and for the first contest!

:) :bigok: :yesway: :cool: :kiss2: :beertoast :elephant: :spin: :laugh: :roll:

Last edited:
Yeah baby!!! i am so fucking excited its insane. I still can't believe I won... much less got so close in the overall posedown. The guy who won was in fantastic overall shape and i couldn't have gone toe 2 toe with a better competitor.

Here are a few pics from PJing. Not the best angles, but you get the idea, I will post more as they come in.

and here is a couple once I dried out some more before the night show, as well as a couple blurry ones my wife got during PJing.

btw, i had an absolute blast. thanks for everyones support.

nice work bro...congrats!!! All with 300g of protien a day i hear too! Just goes to show ya

Big congrats RJ and Dirk. It's quite a feat to walk onto stage for the first time and take the state superheavyweight title :)

DirkMoneyshot said:
My only complaint is the lighting at the show- Hard to take good pictures. Oh well

bigger aperture
higher iso
tripod

= better pictures

DirkMoneyshot said:
My only complaint is the lighting at the show- Hard to take good pictures. Oh well

i know bro... hopefully my bro-in-law got some good shots. Plus I got a DVD coming of my routine that looked really good.

But, here is one that I really liked. just found it. This is so ME!!

MM.jpg

RJH90210 said:
i know bro... hopefully my bro-in-law got some good shots. Plus I got a DVD coming of my routine that looked really good.

But, here is one that I really liked. just found it. This is so ME!!

MM.jpg

This is an excellent pic! :)

Back