RJ - Georgia State Super heavyweight champ!!!!

I was just thinking to myself, "shit, I wonder how mr.90210 did" so I came looking for this thead.

Awesome fucking job.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Heavyweights

Sorry Dirkmoney but the Overall winner was a Light Heavy named
Steve Bryant. 2007 NPC GA. Champ
Looked pretty good he use to compete as a Middle wt. but over the last few years he has moved up to Light Heavy.
There was a guy named Mike Abott in the heavy wt. looked good he was 52 and for his upper body and back he was way ahead of everyone in this show but he lacked in the leg department.
My hats off to RJ he looked good also. Condition was on . It's hard for a superheavy to get in that condition. Great Job

saint1 said:
Looked pretty good he use to compete as a Middle wt. but over the last few years he has moved up to Light Heavy.
There was a guy named Mike Abott in the heavy wt. looked good he was 52 and for his upper body and back he was way ahead of everyone in this show but he lacked in the leg department.
My hats off to RJ he looked good also. Condition was on . It's hard for a superheavy to get in that condition. Great Job

My apologizes - after you said that i thought to myself geez he is right. Thanks

saint1 said:

yep. Steve is a good guy. I met him and his wife at my wife's last show. And i remember being exteremly impressed with his conditioning. Really dry as hell too.

Mike was also a BIG dude, but as you said, fell apart downstairs. But hey, he entered about 5 divisions. :rolleyes:

As for me, thanks everyone. Dirk has some plans for me this offseason to look forward to... but I'm just trying to make it thru post cycle therapy (pct). Damn hormones. lol

RJH90210 said:
yep. Steve is a good guy. I met him and his wife at my wife's last show. And i remember being exteremly impressed with his conditioning. Really dry as hell too.

Mike was also a BIG dude, but as you said, fell apart downstairs. But hey, he entered about 5 divisions. :rolleyes:

As for me, thanks everyone. Dirk has some plans for me this offseason to look forward to... but I'm just trying to make it thru post cycle therapy (pct). Damn hormones. lol
Keep up the hard work being a superheavy your already a step ahead of the rest of us.

Back