Road to recovery...

BIG_TRUCK

Prize Fighter
May 11th I was in a bad motorcycle crash. Fucked up my right leg to the point i still don't have feeling in my shin, never br bone in 3 placeoke though. Broke my collars, had a sweet concusion, and several minor cuts, scraps and bumps.

I went from 191lbs to 160lbs in a month or so. The first 3-4 weeks I slept a lot and did basically nothing but lay still. Once I could move around and get back to somewhat normal movements I started to put back on the weight, just not so nicely!!! Now I'm about 180 lbs and look like shit!

SO my question to you all, whom I value the knowledge of tremendously, what now? I want to trim as much body fat as humanly possible and will do WHATEVER it takes!!!!

Well which route are you planning to take? There are different ways for you to lean down. You need to lose 20lbs. Its not very hard with a clean diet, correct ammount of prtein/carbs/fats, weights, cardio etc....

You need to realize in most sports injury can be part of it if your not careful enough. Most of the best athletes in the world had injuries or something that put them back. Just realize that things like this are not corrected over night. Losing20lbs of fat if done right could take roughly 2 months, and then bulking back up clean to where you left off will take another 2 months. Just get started, and let us know what you need help with exactly.

Thanks man! I realize that everyday i go to the gym now. This is going to be a long hard road, just to get back to where I left off. I guess what I really need right now is a kick ass diet to follow. I just dont want to waste any time eating or not eating something thats not going to get me where i need to be the fastest. You go guys say eat crab grass and jelly beans, i'm in!! My level of dedication is 110%

Back