roids with kidney failure

Geebee

I've only got one kidney working, therefore suffering from kidney-failure. I ate big amounts of proteins and used lately Winstrol (winny), primobolan and test propionate. My BUN was very much affected and I promised my doc to give away proteins and AAS. Therefore I only get amino acids, BCAAs, glutamin and IGF1, plus some protein food on meal before training and after training. My BUN improved but it's not enough. I first decided to quit competition, but now I can't stand it any more. Now I start losing mass and I worry. How am I going to put on the 30 pounds I need ?
My questions :
Why are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) bad for kidney failure ?
Are all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just as dangerous. Which steroids would be mild enough for my kidney ?

It's unusual for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to negatively affect the kidneys in a significant way but clearly you're in a compromised situation by having only one. Your bloodwork confirms that you shouldn't be cycling. If you're intent on continuing to try to gain muscle mass through pharmaceutical means, I'd try a HGH/Insulin combo or continue what you're doing with the IGF-1. Frankly, though if I were you, I'd go natural because staying healthy long term is the most important goal.

I'd stay off as well bro and stay with what you are doing. These high protein diets we eat might not be the right thing for you anyway. Stay away from creatine for sure man, I know people say it is harmless but it is bad for your kidneys IMO.

Thanks for your answers ; I'm very disappointed.
I would like to get four non Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) products : are they safe dor kidneys ?
clenbuterol (I got some before)
PGF2a (lutalyse ; I got some before)
orimeten (against cortisol ; I got some before)
synthol (never tried yet)

None of those are AAS.

Keep workout out hard. And frankly, it is very possibly to build muscle mass without a shitload of protein. But you DO need to still eat a lot of food. I would emphasize the complex carbs myself. You need to keep your body from using its own muscle as food.

i have heard some say clen lowers blood pressure, but it could still be toxic to the kidneys. You'll have to look it up somewhere. Seems like a gamble.

lartinos said:
i have heard some say clen lowers blood pressure, but it could still be toxic to the kidneys. You'll have to look it up somewhere. Seems like a gamble.
Clen absolutely does not lower blood pressure.

Thanks for your answers mates. My blood pressure is under control with acuilix ; I have a device to mesure it as often as I like.
But my questions are still unanswered :
- are clenbuterol, lutalyse, synthol toxic for kidneys ?
- what exactly happens when Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are used, in relation with kidneys ? (I heard of blood pressure, working hard to get rid of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) wastes, damaging kidneys-vessels : is it true ? is there anything else ?)

This is a wake up call ! Drink lots of water ! If you feel the need to take gear, then my suggestion would be IGF, HGH. NO ORALS NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Androgens that cause bloating will stress the kidneys, maybe u could do low dosages of low aromatizing drugs, IE VAR, PRIMO, i still think it would stress you'r kidneys abit, and ofc excessive dosages are outta the question.

Simply u gotta have total check on yer body when u do that to monitor you'r kidney.

be careful with whatever u decide.

Thanks for your replies. I seldom get orals, I prefer injectables. I haven't got orals for one year and a half. Since that time I only got home-made injectables : test propionate, winnie, primobolan and masteron. I had some bloating before my analyses.
I'm drinking very much : at least 5 liters water a day. I was getting a lot of skimmed cottage cheese : 2 pounds a day + meat, fish and some whey (twice a day)

Back