RUI Kratom. Interested in strain differences.

I'm not sure, honestly. I just checked their website, and it says 65% off. I just read the header of my email when it came to me about the 80%. I'm wondering if there's another promo code to use. I'd check for you now, but i'm at work.

I know if you mention them on twitter, just tweet like @ruiproducts is great or something, as long as you are following them they direct message you a code for 10% off so that will get you up to 75% off the kratom.

Okay, I the email is 65% off

10% Kratom only code

Loyalty Discount 5%

I can post the kratom only code if you guys think RUI is ok with that. I don't think it's exclusive to me, but I don't want to ruffle feather.

Okay, I the email is 65% off

10% Kratom only code

Loyalty Discount 5%

I can post the kratom only code if you guys think RUI is ok with that. I don't think it's exclusive to me, but I don't want to ruffle feather.

I will pm rui and ask before you go ahead just to be sure ok ?

Just now found out about this stuff. It's a shame they're cracking down on it. You say it can be energetic, but relaxing. What's your experience with any of the strains preworkout? Help or no?

Just now found out about this stuff. It's a shame they're cracking down on it. You say it can be energetic, but relaxing. What's your experience with any of the strains preworkout? Help or no?

Any of the white vein stuff was possibly worth a pre workout supp. I wouldn't use it like that though. In the limited time I used it, i felt fatigue set in quicker and it was harder to know when i was near failure (pain relieving properties.) That is particularly dangerous for me because i train alone.

Back