RUI products ? can anyone testify ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing86

Hey guys , so im looking at getting some RUI nolvadex or roloxifene . Can anyone testify for their products ? People who have used them please .

Has anyone ever had blood work done while using say arimidex or aromasin for lowering estrogen ? need some reassurance . thanks

i don't think they've ever been legit. their clen was good when i first tried it in like 2010, but then i did my first cycle with their liquidex and it was definitely bunk. ordered that trash again about a year and a half ago, bunk again along with their t3. there are much better sources that even have pharma grade AI for the same price.

Don't know about their Nolvadex or Roloxifene.

But did some of their MK-677 a few years back.

It was 100% Total Bunk !................................................ JP

So There products were all independently tested 10 years ago. You should know they have been around for almost 20 years. They were Lion nutrition for 10 years before being sold in 2010. I can vouch for the old products because I witnessed them being made. The company has been sold 2 more times.

Lion's Products reversed my gyno and the clen had me shaking with a hard on. They always worked for me. I've been on dr prescribed TRT for a long time. I heard the Lion retired to an island somewhere. Just saying.

Last edited:
I had nothing but good results from their stuff before, but haven***8217;t used them in a few years. It***8217;s pretty obvious they have changed. The website is all fucked up now, payments are a mess. Not sure i have any faith the shit would be the same today if I went through the trouble of ordering. I used their liquid AI for years with my TRT but I***8217;m looking for a new source now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back