RUI products the real deal?

*FLBoy*

Was thinking about using some RUI products during post cycle therapy (pct). Anyone have any experience with their products. Legit stuff?

American postal companies have been experiencing delays due to increased security measures... Allegedly. lmao
Guess they are afraid too many people will become the HULK so they are looking for our gear... JK

I am not an affiliate for RUI products but maybe your order got caught up somewhere.

i just ordered pins bro...everything else has been showing up early...i shouldnt have strayed away from my other pin co...leason learned.

I'll vouch for the fast shipping.....incredibly fast.

jandt check the tracking number. Maybe it got lost.

i did and it hasn't been updated since it was electronically notified 6 days ago...i sent rui an email about and all they told me was the usps has to update the trac #...lol

bottom line it it shoulda been here fri, the latest sat.

Every order ive placed with RUI has been very fast. There products seem very legit. They are one of the companies that ive used that i dont worry about them being junk. Their prices seem a little high but they have sales often. I wish they would lower their prices a bit, it would keep me from trying other places.

Back