RUI Sermorelin/GHRP2 Stack Log

Ok so I think now im going to finish my sermorelin and then switch to Mod 1-29. RUI is going to be carrying it so I think ill use u what I have of the serm and them switch over to the ghrp & mod 1-29. It will be interesting to see what difference if any I notice.

hey guys -

i have been on sermorelin for a couple months now and i am interested in adding ghrp2. the sermorelin that i get is pre-mixed for me by my doctor in a 15 ml bottle. i inject at the 70 mark on an insulin syringe 5 nights a week. it's expensive from my doctor so i have been recently doing research on buying and mixing my own. the problem is i don't know how much to buy (2 mg 5 mg 9 mg bottle) and how much BW to mix with any of these for the sermorelin and/or the ghrp2. i am a woman so i don't want to bulk up but i would like the fat loss and anti-aging. so my question is, do either of you happen to know the answer to all of this?

sorry. i am still new to this so i don't know all the math and lingo! thanks guys!

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybu...ong-lost-secret-fortune-of-the-peptide-world/

Purchase peptides turned out to be a crap shoot though. I respect RUI though...

Here I will show ya one second

2heekg9.jpg

Just bought my favorite from them the other day.. Examastane ya!!!!

Last edited:
hey guys -

i have been on sermorelin for a couple months now and i am interested in adding ghrp2. the sermorelin that i get is pre-mixed for me by my doctor in a 15 ml bottle. i inject at the 70 mark on an insulin syringe 5 nights a week. it's expensive from my doctor so i have been recently doing research on buying and mixing my own. the problem is i don't know how much to buy (2 mg 5 mg 9 mg bottle) and how much BW to mix with any of these for the sermorelin and/or the ghrp2. i am a woman so i don't want to bulk up but i would like the fat loss and anti-aging. so my question is, do either of you happen to know the answer to all of this?

sorry. i am still new to this so i don't know all the math and lingo! thanks guys!

You can mix it with as much bac water as you wish. but mix it with an amount that keeps the math on dose ( mark on needle) easy to figure out. as for howmuch to buy,,, depends howmuch you are taking,,, eg: 50mcg 3x a day = 150mcg ed x5-7 days a week =
(1mg = 1000MCG )

U are putting sermorelin and ghrp2 in the same pin for injection purposes? But they are in separate vials as reconstitute solutions. Is that correct? You are just making sure the concentration is 1 to 1 in the pin?

Hey Jimi hows everything going been following your thread i have learned alot here thanks but was gonna do same stack soon for my rats just seeing how your feeling or what you have noticed so far

Hey Jimi hows everything going been following your thread i have learned alot here thanks but was gonna do same stack soon for my rats just seeing how your feeling or what you have noticed so far

Its going well. I like the stack. It really is like a low dose gh. I notice some fatloss and a nice sense of well being. Im hopping on cycle so Im pretty excited to see the results when on as well. See the synergy with aas. I can see me running this stack for a very long time.

Jimi, is this log over??

I am sorry I have been lax on updating. I switched the Sermorelin for mod grf 1-29 and am still doing the ghrp. Dosing is 100mcg of each-3x/day for a total of 300mcg of each/day. Nothing has changed even dosage wise except the switch to mod grf. As far as differences it is hard to say. I seem to have more fat loss but is that because of the duration of the cycle or from the switch to mod grf? Hard to say. I will say this when I first switched I got that very tired feeling when i pinned in the am. I havent had that since I first started pinning with the ghrp/serm. I adapted to that quickly then it returned when i switched to mod grf. I have since adapted to it again but that was one thing I did notice after making the change.
I am going on cycle soon so I am kind of excited to see what the peptide/steroid combo will be like synergy wise etc.
That about sums it up.

Back