RUI's Melanotan II gets you tan!

rocksteady

I'm a very fair-skinned person and all my life have had to lather myself with sunscreen. A couple of years ago I tried rui's melanotan and have used it every summer since. It's such a nice feeling to know i can go outside and not worry about scorching my skin. Keep in mind that you do still have to ease yourself into the sun at first and get a base tan going but after that it doesn't matter how much sun i get. Love the stuff!

YEP!
Great tan, and I haven't been tanning in weeks! (busy) lol
After about 4-6 weeks of starting up their MT2, I am good, I then just maintain.
And extra protection from sun is a plus!

Agreed, just a week in and I have a beautiful golden colored Tan. People compliment me all the time. I could never tan before.... This stuff is awesome!

x2 - life changing product particularly for those who have never experienced tanning ability :cool:
It really is life changing. Always burning and never to go outside without lathering on the sunscreen was like a 'prison.' Melanotan frees you from that! Love the stuff!

Man this stuff gives you crazy dreams I thought I had crazy dreams before but being on this stuff the dreams are really vivid is this common with most people?

Summer is around the corner and RUI's melanotan is on sale! Time to stock up!!!!!

Love this stuff...........

hows the sides for people?.....nausea? and for how long....flushing.....dark spots under your eyes?
Did you guys start low on dose and build up?...eg .05mg
I heard the red heads get a lot out of it, just wondering if they get a tan or lots of freckles that just join together
please share your experiences as I have a female lab rat im trying to help in the lab

hows the sides for people?.....nausea? and for how long....flushing.....dark spots under your eyes?
Did you guys start low on dose and build up?...eg .05mg
I heard the red heads get a lot out of it, just wondering if they get a tan or lots of freckles that just join together
please share your experiences as I have a female lab rat im trying to help in the lab

I have LOVED MT2 myself.
only nev side i noticed was very mild nausea for 5-10min.

I also never use more then 0.5mg at a time. only go more frequent the first few weeks (2-3X a week) then move to 1-2X a week a couple more. then i usually have to drop it even lower if im getting sun or ill get to dark.
couple freckles got a bit darker but it is not something i cared about.
love the stuff,

Never used this before but want to try it out. Does it have to be mixed or does it come rdy to go from rui?
It come sin powder, you have to mix it. you can mix as much or little as you want as long as dosing is easy to figure out.
for 1 btl (10mg) mt2 I add around 2ml solution.

make sure you add one or two bottles to cart when buying the mt2 so you dont end up needing it after the fact.

I started last week. First day of .25mg I got crazy skin flushing all over my face, chest, delts, and upper arms. Got mild nausea. Never had anything since. I tried .50mg yesterday and I was fine. I don't want to get too dark so I was thinking of just sticking to .25mg and seeing what happens.

Confused.

So this stuff protects your skin from UV damage(or skin cancer) while at the same time giving you a better tan? How is that possible?????

And I really want to buy this stuff, how much would I need if I want to start tanning in May and end in August? Also when mixing with bac water what dosages do you mix at and how potent? And last, how many MG and how frequent?

Confused.

So this stuff protects your skin from UV damage(or skin cancer) while at the same time giving you a better tan? How is that possible?????
How is that possible? why do you think we HAVE pigmentation? or why skin cancer is less seen in black or brown people? its our bodies natural skin protection man! lol MT2 builds up protection from uv/cancer (which IS the tan itself)
I love the stuff.

And I really want to buy this stuff, how much would I need if I want to start tanning in May and end in August? Also when mixing with bac water what dosages do you mix at and how potent? And last, how many MG and how frequent?
look at my thread on peps, MT2 is in there:http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/628974-peptides-tissue-growth-protection-practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

In red

I add about 2ml bac water, take 0.5mg at a time, at start maybe 3-4 times a week, then only 1-2 time a week and then when tan is dark as you want 0.5mg every 2-3 weeks. couple bottles should be enough for most, skin types vary.

Thank you Juiced, I will go with this cycle:
8# (MT2 cycle is for tanning purposes only, dependent on skin type and these are guidelines only)
Wk1-4 0.5mg 2-3X a week of MT2 (10min tan every week)
Wk4-8 0.5mg 1X a week of MT2 (10min tan every other week)
Wk8-? 0.5mg 1X a month of MT2 (tan and dose as needed) *maintenance

I know after week 4 it says to tan every other week but if I go at least once a week to the tanning beds is that too much or will I turn orange or something? Because I want to start going twice a week next month and once a week for the rest of summer to maintain it, but since I will be taking the peptide will that be too much?

And one thing I am still confused on the bac water thing. I know how to mix HCG however this is not the same. After mixed, like HCG does this also have a 30 day shelf life and do I also have to hide it from light? And how potent do you have to make this stuff?

And thanks for all your help Juiced, I would follow you on twitter but this roid thing I have to keep a secret...I cant have people looking at my profile while I tweet at you about cycles, PCT's and peptides lol but trust me otherwise I would

Thank you Juiced, I will go with this cycle:

I know after week 4 it says to tan every other week but if I go at least once a week to the tanning beds is that too much or will I turn orange or something? Because I want to start going twice a week next month and once a week for the rest of summer to maintain it, but since I will be taking the peptide will that be too much?

with MT2 your tan will stay for months with NO sun, so going every week might make you super dark, but NOT orange, ther is NO orange with this stuff, if you get too dark go eow, if its because you LIKE to go then drop dose to 0.25mg in place of 0.5mg whent oo dark. but in my eyes its unneeded sun exposure if you are already s dark as you whanna get and dont nee dot tan for months to keep it (while on mt2) also keep in mind you will be outside more often so that alone will add to tan..

And one thing I am still confused on the bac water thing. I know how to mix HCG however this is not the same. After mixed, like HCG does this also have a 30 day shelf life and do I also have to hide it from light? And how potent do you have to make this stuff?
you can add as much as you want, i add about 2ml bac water to 10mg mt2.
then you MUST keep it in fridge and its good for months.
remember to keep in fridge when not drawing from bottle.
it will last alot longer then HCG does. i have had one bottle of mt2 going for months before and still getting results so it should not be an issue.

And thanks for all your help Juiced, I would follow you on twitter but this roid thing I have to keep a secret...I cant have people looking at my profile while I tweet at you about cycles, PCT's and peptides lol but trust me otherwise I would

no worries, just like to keep it in my sig so that others may follow that dont care, or have a "private stuff" type account, feel free to pm me if you need help and ill do my best

in red

let us know how you like it!

GOOD LUCK!

hey porkchop do you know how long you can store the mt2 vial in the freezer for with no bac water added.
I found one site which claimed 4-5 years?
I found 4 bottles ib the freezer i had forgotten was there from 2.5 years ago and I live in australia which charges us $85 per 10mg vial so would like to keep them and use them if they are safe

?

Back