Run tren w/ Deca? How much tren?

HeyDudeItsSky

Yo!

So my last cycle was sust/deca
10 wks
sust 250mg X2 a week, Deca 200 mg/wk
(total 3cc/wk)

Got good gains!

I have enough to run that same cycle again, but this time I want more!

I placed an intl' order for dbol and it got nabbed by CBP. To replace that, I thought I'd make some tren from fina...I've read a lot and seems easy enough with a kit.

My first question is:
Will tren stack okay with the Deca? I know the test is fine, but I'm unsure of the D.

Second:
For the Tren...How much? How often? How long? Can I pull it into the same syringe as my Sustanon (sust) and D?
(I do that with my Sustanon (sust) and D as it is)

Much appreciation for all tips/info you can offer!

My first question is:
Will tren stack okay with the Deca? I know the test is fine, but I'm unsure of the D.

Second:
For the Tren...How much? How often? How long? Can I pull it into the same syringe as my Sustanon (sust) and D?
(I do that with my Sustanon (sust) and D as it is)

Much appreciation for all tips/info you can offer!

First off, DO NOT stack Deca and Tren together as they both are progesterone inducing, and that's a big no no unless you want gyno!

Second, Tren dosage-wise, 100mg eod sounds optimal for you. You can combine this in the same syringe as your other gear. It's all oil-based, and shouldn't be no problems.

If you still have enough Sustanon (sust) left, and want to run tren with it, try combing both in the same syringe and run it EOD. You'll be a happy camper. Everything will kick in quickly from the start of your cycle, you won't even need dbol. Run this for about 10-12wks.

First off, DO NOT stack Deca and Tren together as they both are progesterone inducing, and that's a big no no unless you want gyno!

Second, Tren dosage-wise, 100mg eod sounds optimal for you. You can combine this in the same syringe as your other gear. It's all oil-based, and shouldn't be no problems.

If you still have enough Sustanon (sust) left, and want to run tren with it, try combing both in the same syringe and run it EOD. You'll be a happy camper. Everything will kick in quickly from the start of your cycle, you won't even need dbol. Run this for about 10-12wks.

Spot on, but I would stick to 10 weeks or less with the Tren especially if it's your first time taking it. IMO I would not even do D-bol and Tren together as they are the harshest compounds on the liver and I don't think it's a good idea. I'm sure some on here do, but I wouldn't advise it.

Also, if you are going to run Tren, you may want to include a prolactin inhibitor such as cabergoline or pramipexole. Don't forget about your anti E as well, I like Aromisin, but Adex is fine. I like to cover all bases when doing a cycle and don't think one should wait and see if gyno developes before they intend on doing something about it. I like to keep it in check from the beginning.

Spot on, but I would stick to 10 weeks or less with the Tren especially if it's your first time taking it. IMO I would not even do D-bol and Tren together as they are the harshest compounds on the liver and I don't think it's a good idea. I'm sure some on here do, but I wouldn't advise it.

Also, if you are going to run Tren, you may want to include a prolactin inhibitor such as cabergoline or pramipexole. Don't forget about your anti E as well, I like Aromisin, but Adex is fine. I like to cover all bases when doing a cycle and don't think one should wait and see if gyno developes before they intend on doing something about it. I like to keep it in check from the beginning.

That is not tru!!
TREN IS NOT HARSH ON LIVER OR KIDNYS (with good water intake)

why do you think this??
because you somtimes piss redishbrown on tren??
thats how tren oxidises (red/orange/brown) and when being flushed out threw your piss welll its that color sometimes.

tren is fine to take with an oral.

I would not rec tren is this is under 5 or so cycles for you and DEFF not for a second cycle and DEFF DEFF NOT STACKED WITH DECA!

THIS Forum: The "My Cycle" Forum is ONLY for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.

Keep any questions in the Anabolic Forum

Thank you for your cooperation ;)

Back