Running a cycle of DECA + AI *ONLY*

Thanks, I understand what you are saying. What my question is, however, is why does 19-nortestosterone not take the role of testosterone in making you "function like a man"? Basically, since the molecule is similar enough to fuck with the HPTA feedback loop, then why isn't it similar enough to fulfill the role of testosterone regarding making you "function like a man" ?

I looked through the book but it didn't have any discussion on this, that's why I made the thread.

Study some Biology and Chemistry and you'll have a better understanding. Just because something is similar, doesn't make it the same. There's a reason it's only similar. One small change in a molecule can mean a world of difference.

Nandrolone does convert to estrogen. Just less than Test does.

Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process***8217;. Consequently estrogen related side effects are a much lower concern with this drug. An anti-estrogen is likewise rarely needed with Deca, gynecomastia only a worry among sensitive individuals.

This is from the first of the two links I provided earlier.

That quote is from Anabolics by William Llewellyn and isn't referenced in that link, tsk tsk (not on you Mega)

I want to learn from the physiological side what would happen if hypothetically you ran ONLY nandrolone decanoate along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Letro or Arimidex.
Can someone with some knowledge in this explain to me?

I'm going through a book right now on endocrine physiology so I'm not an expert but tell me what you know.

*You would not have the tesosterone you need in your body for various functions.
*AI with deca and no other androgen is almost pointless.

Use a test base, even just an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) amount is my advice

Nandrolone does convert to estrogen. Just less than Test does.

Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process’. Consequently estrogen related side effects are a much lower concern with this drug. An anti-estrogen is likewise rarely needed with Deca, gynecomastia only a worry among sensitive individuals.

This is from the first of the two links I provided earlier.

you learn something new everyday.

thank you, grasshopper :)

Back