Running More than One Oral in your cycle?

You're just hammering your liver and kidneys. I was hospitalized for 4 days a couple years ago running dbol. I'm old though. When I was younger I ran high doses for up to 6 weeks with no problems that I noticed.

Injectables are easier on you.

it all comes down to genetics.. some people can run shit and get away with it.

start of a cycle- dbol, tbol
finisher- anavar, winny, halo (if you know how to use it )

I always have good bloodwork come back, thankfully. I've hit halo/winny, winny/var, sdrol/var together before whilst on tren as well and had no issues at all (4 week durations)

Dbol and drol
Halo and winny
anavar and tbol
Winny proviron and primo
Had blood work never had a problem but I used liv 52 and animal packs

provided that i'm on stims essentially year around, 2 week on 2 off ( at very low doses, i use them as a pre workout essentially ) i only used eca and clen ( not toghter ) in combination with anavar AND some injectables. nothing important to say about any sides i would have not have anyway with individual use of each oral.

Essentially you must be aware that the higher the eca dose, the stronger the heart rate and all that follows ( tremors,problem sleeping, shortnes of breath etc. ) and the higher the var the stronger and painfoul the cramps. and regultae your doses according to that. Never be a dick with eca tough, too mutch at once, esspecially if you don't give the body enough time to build tollerance to it, and you are asking for an heart attack

other thna that i absoloutly love both eca and var ( less of a fan of clen ) they help with my diet a LOT and increase also strenght by a fair bit, also resistence to long trainnig sessions ( on 80 mgs of var per day plus some eca ( 80 to 100 mgs per day or so) i could train like 2 hours in a complete fasted day and than stay the remaining time of the day eating next to nothing and still feell zero hunger) it's an absolute idiotic thing to do, don't do it, but i just wanted to test how strong the appetite suppression was on both eca and hig var. yeah is that strong.

Last edited:
So many people get scared of the liver tslk but never actually take the orals and go get bloodwork. You guys cant handle the truth in what i have mixed lol

So many people get scared of the liver tslk but never actually take the orals and go get bloodwork. You guys cant handle the truth in what i have mixed lol

^^ yep ,, same guys probably binge drink on the weekends , and take tylenol for headaches . yeah thats no good on the liver either; heck a ton of over the counter meds, and even supplements are hepa toxic , yet guys take it without batting an eye.

the liver is a regenerative organ , it will be fine after years of abuse. you don't see body builders dropping dead left and right from liver failure do you?

Dont know if that sacasm but the ines that do are drug abusers as in narcotics there is no proof aas ever killed anybody cuz it doesnt work like that.

Are orals worth it if I can reach the goals I want without? Always wanted to try clen.

depends on what ARE your goals? getting lean? suppressing appettite? getting a strong kick for an intense workout? adding strengt and or mass?

i can speak for what i have used wich are clen, eca and anavar ( also proviron but it's useless for what i will talk about here )

so getting lean : clen is probably the strongest thing here, followed by both anvar and eca at roughly the same power exept var needs a higher dose to be effective that way and it's stupid imo to use it pureley for a kick or appetite supprression, so all in all i say eca wins here. IF you can tollerate the sides, wich are not as strong or bad as both clen and anavar BUT are infinetly more annoying socially ( anxiety,aggression due to constant tension,prolem sleeping at high does etc. )

appettite suppression : pound for pound anavar wins here BUT as i said to use it ONLY for this is stupid since it IS the only one of the three to be liver toxic ( yeah mildly, but clen and eca are not at all so ) eca is a close second, and in fact for me it wins here too. clen does absolutly nothing for me here.

strenght and or kick as a preworkout: again ,porvided you runn it long enough and at moderatley high doses var wins this too, BUT you guessed it right? not worth it. eca does almost nothing for strenght all aroung BUT it's a very good pre workout and has WAY less tedious sides ( physically ) than var. again clen does nothing for me here.

so fo0r me i would run eca every time i possibly can find a use for it ( wich is almost always ) at moderate doses, run var ONLY when i'm doing a cycle entirely buildt around it and never alone or only with test ( done this mistake my very first cycle, good resoults, but they pale in comparison of what i'm doing now WITHOUT it AND with probably even less sides than before, wich were already almost nothing at all)

and leave clen alone. it's simply not worth it to shed that little fat a bit faster when it does nothing else for you AND since it does not suppress appetite very mutch it could actually be HARDER for you to loose weight anyway since you will be tempted more often by hunger.

now to add actuall muscle mass with orals? i don't know, maybe with extreame dosages of var ( 100 + mlg a day ) it can be possible to put on a good amount of libs but it will be very costly and i can't immagine the cramps above 80 mlg wich is what i used at the max ( and they were fucking strong let me tell you, one time i was running and i had crmps on both my quads at the same time, i fell like a rag doll to the ground on the street with excruciating pain and paralysis to both my legs wich lasted for a good 4-5 minutes)

one of the worst things i experienced in my life. i broke a leg once and if you know how does that feel well the pain was similar i assure you. only to BOTH of your legs at once, immagine that. eca and clen cannot make you gain any size at all no matter the doses as far as i know

that all i can tell you about this 3 things right now

Last edited:
depends on what ARE your goals? getting lean? suppressing appettite? getting a strong kick for an intense workout? adding strengt and or mass?

i can speak for what i have used wich are clen, eca and anavar ( also proviron but it's useless for what i will talk about here )

so getting lean : clen is probably the strongest thing here, followed by both anvar and eca at roughly the same power exept var needs a higher dose to be effective that way and it's stupid imo to use it pureley for a kick or appetite supprression, so all in all i say eca wins here. IF you can tollerate the sides, wich are not as strong or bad as both clen and anavar BUT are infinetly more annoying socially ( anxiety,aggression due to constant tension,prolem sleeping at high does etc. )

appettite suppression : pound for pound anavar wins here BUT as i said to use it ONLY for this is stupid since it IS the only one of the three to be liver toxic ( yeah mildly, but clen and eca are not at all so ) eca is a close second, and in fact for me it wins here too. clen does absolutly nothing for me here.

strenght and or kick as a preworkout: again ,porvided you runn it long enough and at moderatley high doses var wins this too, BUT you guessed it right? not worth it. eca does almost nothing for strenght all aroung BUT it's a very good pre workout and has WAY less tedious sides ( physically ) than var. again clen does nothing for me here.

so fo0r me i would run eca every time i possibly can find a use for it ( wich is almost always ) at moderate doses, run var ONLY when i'm doing a cycle entirely buildt around it and never alone or only with test ( done this mistake my very first cycle, good resoults, but they pale in comparison of what i'm doing now WITHOUT it AND with probably even less sides than before, wich were already almost nothing at all)

and leave clen alone. it's simply not worth it to shed that little fat a bit faster when it does nothing else for you AND since it does not suppress appetite very mutch it could actually be HARDER for you to loose weight anyway since you will be tempted more often by hunger.

now to add actuall muscle mass with orals? i don't know, maybe with extreame dosages of var ( 100 + mlg a day ) it can be possible to put on a good amount of libs but it will be very costly and i can't immagine the cramps above 80 mlg wich is what i used at the max ( and they were fucking strong let me tell you, one time i was running and i had crmps on both my quads at the same time, i fell like a rag doll to the ground on the street with excruciating pain and paralysis to both my legs wich lasted for a good 4-5 minutes)

one of the worst things i experienced in my life. i broke a leg once and if you know how does that feel well the pain was similar i assure you. only to BOTH of your legs at once, immagine that. eca and clen cannot make you gain any size at all no matter the doses as far as i know

that all i can tell you about this 3 things right now

This is solid advice, thanks. I just need to do more research before I start messing with orals. I've only stuck with the basics, Test only cycle, Test/Eq cycle and then had to try Test/Tren and loved it.

^^ yep ,, same guys probably binge drink on the weekends , and take tylenol for headaches . yeah thats no good on the liver either; heck a ton of over the counter meds, and even supplements are hepa toxic , yet guys take it without batting an eye.

And those energy drinks too, everyone, even kids drink them without batting an eye.

Worst part of orals is bloodpressure depending on what you take and lethargy is a bitch. And they do have a effect on lipids like cholestrol im assuming because thats what i notice on me.

Now I just drink like 2 pots of coffee lol.

thats even worst. I tried tea since its promoted to be soooo healthy and it just dried me out and constipated me. Had to switch back to Kool-aid, got any restless leg symdrome?

Last edited:
thats even worst. I tried tea since its promoted to be soooo healthy and it just dried me out and constipated me. Had to switch back to Kool-aid, got any restless leg symdrome?

Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie if its been a long day I can put away 2 pots by myself. I'll get the jitters and sweats lol. Every energy drink, prework supplement I've tried does about the same thing or worse.

And those energy drinks too, everyone, even kids drink them without batting an eye.

Ah I love a redbull in the morning when it's to hot for coffee or if Ive run out of Pre workout a redbull and a big scoop of creatine will do the trick

It is always good to play safe. Like I am still young, so it is better to not jeopardize anything. I don't do more than two orals, and one always has to be 3-4 weeks cycle

Back