Running winny and HCG for first time. Pre contest 8 weeks out

Hugepecks91

I'm getting some winny for this contest instead of going all natty. I wanna look dry and lean as shit. I also got HCG for coming off easier
First question: how much HCG should I run until pct weekly?
Second question: how much should I dose my winstrol weekly to get leaned and dried before my contest.
Thanks
I already have been running test cyp 600mg as a base for the past 5 weeks

Stats 22y/o
184cm
101kg
12% bf
49" chest
17.5" arms
32" thighs

U should hirer 3J , if ur doin shows u need a coach no one can give u advice that would be worth a damn. You should be monitored and assessed by someone with a good eye

your getting winny instead of being all natty...but your blasting 600mg of test a week...

your getting winny instead of being all natty...but your blasting 600mg of test a week...

I wonder if anyone will answer the post question or just continue to criticize...
By the way, you have to run test as a base. So yep. I'm not all natty but I'm competing now so you either go in or end up in last place.

Winny needs to be taken daily. You didn't mention whether you have oral or inj. Also before a show bodybuilders cut test out a certain length from the show due to bloat. Another thing to add is that they weren't wrong a nutrition coach would be more beneficial than winny

Winny needs to be taken daily. You didn't mention whether you have oral or inj. Also before a show bodybuilders cut test out a certain length from the show due to bloat. Another thing to add is that they weren't wrong a nutrition coach would be more beneficial than winny

Alright. I'm taking injectable winny. Don't have access to a nutritional coach but I have good dieting experience and I read on what to and what not to eat. So I guess until I find a nutritional coach then I'll just have to try my own options

HCG 250iu twice a week and winny as bigkit mentioned 50mgs daily and adjusting as you get closer to the show but I wouldn't add winny until about 6 weeks out and your into the 9-10% BF range

I'm getting some winny for this contest instead of going all natty. I wanna look dry and lean as shit. I also got HCG for coming off easier
First question: how much HCG should I run until pct weekly?
Second question: how much should I dose my winstrol weekly to get leaned and dried before my contest.
Thanks
I already have been running test cyp 600mg as a base for the past 5 weeks

Stats 22y/o
184cm
101kg
12% bf
49" chest
17.5" arms
32" thighs

- if you can switch the cyp for prop, for the last part of your cycle, then drop the test all together for 10 days before your comp... keep the winny at 50mg ED (if its injectable)... stop everything right after your comp, blast 500iu of HCG for 10 straight days and then start a nolvadex PCT 40/40/20/20

Or if you're really a bodybuilder just don't come off

But if it were me I'd wayyyy rather run clen/t3 at 6 weeks out

Back