Russian Bodybuilder Alexei Lesukov

5"8

yeh hes crazy him n trey brewer are a joke but very differnt physiques

i bet coleman n cutler r qwaking as we speak, in the next few years with the supplements/gear/knowadge around these days were gona see sum monsters

IDK, them abs are buldging a bit too much. He's got females nips aswell lol. Great shape tho. Massive

pineapple said:
What's so amazing is that you cant realize that you have no clue what genetics are. I will bet your life that you will never in your life get to that size with all the training, rest, and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) up the ying yang.

You obviously have never met anyone with "genetics" for building muscle, so either way you have no clue. You probably also think that everyone is born equally smart and it takes education to be smarter; and that everyone who's born looks the same because genetics are your arse. I dont know why I'm trying to explain something to someone who is probably too dumb to understand anyway.
You're basically correct, but I could always pull the Jack Lalanne card.

yeah genetics is sooooo key. i have a buddy who is 19 and the most stredded 210 5'8'' kid ive ever seen in my life, and the only shit he ever used was androsteine. genetics is so important.

that kid is def one for the future
loads of us out there who train hard and among other things
will neva be able to get to that
as he is a freak and im jealous lol

Kid is huge but short... No two ways about it, he has a career ahead of him. I just like seeing the taller behemoths!! Got a lot going for him but I'd say he needs larger traps, although his symetry is well displayed!! I like his bulk-look outside the distended gut.. Force to be reckoned with in the future and awesome for eighteen!! No one can ever compare to Arnold because Arnold was in a class by himself when there was never an ARNOLD before him!! Sure there were bodybuilders but not legends!!!

Arnie was, and still be an phenomenal guy through the time...

Only him could give me solid motivation. and Franck Macgrath.

No, its not just u I see it to. Hes definitely jacked and he gets all the credit for that, but his nips are jacked as well.

can u say "whole Russian medical team " lol.....this kids probably take's more gear in a cycle then i do in 5 . Add his supra hi natural test of 18 and u have a monster. Nice genetics for sure though .

Back