?s that apply to the youngins

mski7

in terms of using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at a young age, say 19 for example, a 12 week cycle of test enanth at 500 mg/wk, are u running the risk of closing your growth plates prematurely even with just test in that dose. also any other side effects?

and if someone had about 18% bodyfat and wanted to definitely decrease that to ultimately around 10%,and didnt want to compromise bulking, and they were say 19 for example whats the best way to approach it? is cleaning up the diet enough?

gotta love the young newbies...sorry bros.

are you lets say um...19? by any chance...LOL...yes you risk closing your growth plates...you can get an X-ray done to see if they are closed already...i should of done that...im 19 also...

no way do you have to worry about growth plate closure. they are all closed by the time you are 19!

i would not recommend Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at such a young age, but even if your growth plates were open, you do not risk premature closure of them.

strongmanbadback said:
no way do you have to worry about growth plate closure. they are all closed by the time you are 19!

i would not recommend Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at such a young age, but even if your growth plates were open, you do not risk premature closure of them.

Actually, (and this is coming from an 18 yr old) the average age for growth plate closure in males is 20, not 18 like it is in women. So, no, the growth plates may not be closed by that time (main reason I decided to wait a couple of years to start getting chemical assistance). Just get the x-ray to see if they're closed yet, and if so, I see no problem with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for you. I prefer to just wait until I'm 20-21, since getting an Xray would let too many people know I'm thinking about AAS, and with my position as a student trainer (read: possibly tested for that stuff) I can't have too many people knowing of anything I am or might be taking.

You can still grow up to 22 or more. If your under 25 get your growth plates checked, your making a decision that will effect the rest of your life. Make sure you do it right.

JohnnyB

i was under the impression that your growth plates close from a cycle...or you at least risk it...where is the proof for that?

Even if you juice... you will still be a chump. -DDP

EDIT; I edited out the last part of your reply, the first part is bad enough, but the second part in not permitted. Please go and read the new member section of the board before posting any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies... i've been off the board for a while. bad judgement on my part. i wouldnt want to do anything to tarnish my reputation around here.
Cheers,
DDP189

ok here's a question pertaining to mski7's post....

Say you did a cycle at 19 and didn't have your growth plates checked.......and say the cycle was of test 250 - 500mg a week. Would that cause your plates to completely close off and stop or would they just slow down for a while then resume growth after a period of time?

I always thought if you did a cycle like that right before your plates are closing, that you may actually get a growth spurt, then stunt your growth........ I read that somewhere but who knows

Its a big chance and not only wculd one suffer stunted height but width too.

Hell alot of people smoke cigs and weed at a young age and say what the hell.

If ur gonna do it ur gonna do it but research it thoroughly.

Gator

Back