S4/LGD log. Cutting...........

Looking good over here my friend. Keep it up!

Guys, if you want sarms for yourself, take advantage of our sale! Use SUPER20 at checkout

Like psizzle said jump on the sale if you guys want to give SARMS a run...I bumped up LGD to 8mg the last 3 days, today strength was MUCH improved, felt wicked strong, weight is still dropping, weigh 190-191 today, 16lbs or so in a couple months. Def. leaning out in the midsection, shoulders, legs etc. I hold onto the back fat the longest, sucks..I grabbed some GW well so will be throwing that in the mix in the coming weeks.

Side note, s4 visions sides arent that bad but they are def. present. It also seems my body temp is some what un regulated, or regulated, however you want to look at it. Ill get random sweats...everyone will be hot and Ill be fine, people will be freezing and Ill be hot. Usually im the bitch about temp changes. Just something to note

Barnzy, this is awesome. Definitely keep us posted on the SS LGD. I've never run it before, but I'm interested in the interaction with S4 for my next cut.

Im really starting to see its effects, 8+mg is where its at for me, ill probably work up to 10mg and see what I think. In a week I will add 50mcg of clen back in and will probably run it for 6 weeks with keto @ 1mg. I still have GW and Epi saved for some point in this summer.

Weight today was 192 or so. Weights are starting to feel light again. Was moving 335 today benching, still leaning out and have a lot of energy in the gym. I still need to really clean the diet up, ive cut cals but I get my cravings and will eat pizza etc. The pumps im getting are amazing though.

Feeling real strong still, weight hasnt moved in a couple days but im still getting stronger

Stamina is rising im assuming its the GW, able to pound out extra reps again like when I was on hella. Felt great in the gym today, strong, big, leaning out even tho the scale has gone up 2lbs or so

Im really starting to notice the strength difference now, its kind of nice being 15-20lbs down and moving basically the same weight I did while on hella, stamnia is greatly up. Loving the stack of LGD/GW/S-4

Stamina is through the roof, current PR's havent been tested and I dont believe they are at the levles I was 20lbs ago on hella, but stamina is very close, have no problem throwing around weight I was before...its a great feeling when the weights start to feel light. I will say, I started each product at a separate time, LGD first, S-4, then GW...the 3 combined blow a single run out of the water. I noticed nice gains when I was running them solo, but the addition of them together is awesome. I am almost out of s-4 and will be running Epi for another 4-6 weeks when that happend, LGD will continue for another 4-6 weeks and GW will be another 4

Love s4, makes me crazy strong. Endurance is phenomenal on s4 for me. Ran s4 with tren and test for a cut once best run ever. Good detail in your log I'm watching.

Back