S4 & OSTA stack, Sarms Search Swag

bonexyster

Ok guys I've ran S4 solo as well as Osta solo and have had great results. It's time for the double up stack. I've been out the gym a couple weeks but i plan on hitting the ground running. Any questions anyone has during the log shoot them my way. I'll try and put in as much detail as possible. I'll occasionally being dropping some update photos. Watch and enjoy and I'll kill and bury the gym RIP with Sarms Search sarms *****

Yesterday I went hard on chest. Focused most on upper chest.

Flat bench 3 sets
incline bench 3 sets
decline bench 3 sets
incline cable Flys 2 sets
fly machine 2 sets
dips 3 sets

triceps
french curl 2 sets
Reverse grip french curl 4 sets
push downs 4 sets
reverse grips pull downs 4 sets

strength was great s4 is always good for that. It'll take a couple days for the osta.

Today i hit legs. I was in a hurry so i didn't get to do as much as I'd like. I did a 5 minute warm up run.

squats 4 sets repped until failure
leg press 3 sets until failure
leg extentions 1 set
leg curls 1 set

then i did a few pull ups and a few curls and had to go. I knew i didn't have much time so i went as heavy as i could keeping my reps at about 8-10

Today i hit legs. I was in a hurry so i didn't get to do as much as I'd like. I did a 5 minute warm up run.

squats 4 sets repped until failure
leg press 3 sets until failure
leg extentions 1 set
leg curls 1 set

then i did a few pull ups and a few curls and had to go. I knew i didn't have much time so i went as heavy as i could keeping my reps at about 8-10

hell yeah bro.....

Add some billberry extract to reduce any vision sides.

LOVE S4

I never specified my agenda of this cycle. It's cutting season of course. And I started at osta at 50mg ed and s4 50mg ed. I have 2 bottles of each, so this log will be a full 6 weeks atleast. Strength is really nice and endurance is great so far.the day I started I weighed 205

Yesterday i worked back.

3 sets of dumbell rows
3 sets of wide grip pull ups
3 sets seated rows
5 sets later pull downs
5 sets dumbell shrugs
5 sets 5 sets hex bar shrugs
2 sets behind back barbell shrugs
2 sets rear delts flys, focused on back contraction

Been doing a basic high carb low fat diet nothing fancy. As i lean a little more i will start cycling carbs.

Done shoulders today worked them hard.

6 sets overhead shoulder presses
3 sets Lateral cable raise
3 sets dumbell lateral raise
3 sets barbell front raise
3 sets dumbell front raise...heavy low rep
3 sets dumbell front raise...medium high rep

calves
4 sets seated raise
4 sets standing raise
3 sets donkey raise

Haven't done much cardio but it's so much easier. It seems like i can just go and go without stopping. I can easily see why people rave over the osta , s4 stack the shit is legit.

So keen on trying these two, the lack of long term research puts me off tho :/ especially with s4 effecting the eyes.

what rational did u use to justify?

my friends about to run osta on the mindset that hes probabily taking worse in other forms of additives etc with no long term research either...

So keen on trying these two, the lack of long term research puts me off tho :/ especially with s4 effecting the eyes.

my friends about to run osta on the mindset that hes probabily taking worse in other forms of additives etc with no long term research either...

The vision side effect varies person to person. For me it was barely noticeable. A slight yellow tint at night but I couldn't tell unless I really concentrated on noticing it. It's a harmless side effect caused my the m1 metabolite, and it completely goes away within a day or 2 of stopping. Harmless, temporary, and often non-existent unless you get into high doses.

I suffered the eye sides back when I went the cheap route years ago...I got an in-depth eye exam to see if any damage had been done, I passed with flying colors. And I'm a regular s4 user (several times per year)

The sides are person dependent and dosage dependent. The half life is very short which means if you get sides, stop the s4 or lower the dosage, and it'll start going away immediately.

I never has eye sides unless I used many days in a row in high doses. I split my days off up in the middle of the week and I'll never notice any difference. If you buy cheap shit the sides are way worse.

Wednesday I done legs and strength was through the roof. Pushing a lot more wieght on everything it seems now.

5 set squats
3 set leg press
2 set hex bar squats
2 set Leg extentions
3 set leg curl

and worked traps

2 sets front shrugs
4 sets dumbell shrugs
4 sets hex bar shrugs
3 sets pull downs

Back