Sachets from Europe and Asia

mike696920

Anyone from usa have experience ordering these and receiving in the mail? Any problems getting thru customs? Many of these sites accept payment by credit card and promote a 99& success rate mailing to usa. Just wondering if anyone has done this?

I wouldn't just go with an outfit that I found on the internet. I would first make sure you are dealing with a confirmed, legitimate source. Anyone can claim anything on the internet.

There are several legit sources, but many more scams. Also I've had some shipments, from a legit source, get lost or smashed(leaked out).

I order online and received every order. I have ordered vials and sachets both.

1badmofo said:
There are several legit sources, but many more scams. Also I've had some shipments, from a legit source, get lost or smashed(leaked out).

LMAO, cool avatar bro... I just noticed you got beetlejuice on there... Howard Stern rocks!

At the top below the banner it says: WARNING and then says click here for list of rules.

I recently ordered online and received everything in 6 days. No problems. You can check some of those internet sources on the labs website to see if they are registered dealers.

i also have never had any problems......sometimes comes later than expected, but that could be the courier.

I actually know a person who had one package get opened by customs and he still received the package with everything there.

Behemoth said:
I actually know a person who had one package get opened by customs and he still received the package with everything there.

that happened on my last shipment. packaging was genious tho, they put it right back!!!

BuiltOne said:
I recently ordered online and received everything in 6 days. No problems. You can check some of those internet sources on the labs website to see if they are registered dealers.
I like that idea,, I never thought of that.

Back