Safe amount of test cyp. to inject

fullongive

A question on a friends behalf - he is looking to inject 3cc of test cyp. into his quads.. is this a safe amount?

sounds to me like it could be painful/possibly risky but i thought id ask everyone elses opinions

i do 3ccs at a time in my quads but if hes not real big 2-2.5 might be better . or he could do 1.5 cc in each quad

fullongive said:
A question on a friends behalf - he is looking to inject 3cc of test cyp. into his quads.. is this a safe amount?

sounds to me like it could be painful/possibly risky but i thought id ask everyone elses opinions

Is he doing more than 1 injection a week?

only one injection I think which is 600mg. the problem is that the amps contain 400mg of test cyp. he doesn't know whether to use 400mg every 5 days or 600mg e/w and throw away the other 1 cc of test cyp... unless there is a way to store it until the following week??

fullongive said:
only one injection I think which is 600mg. the problem is that the amps contain 400mg of test cyp. he doesn't know whether to use 400mg every 5 days or 600mg e/w and throw away the other 1 cc of test cyp... unless there is a way to store it until the following week??
what kind of amp hold 400 mg of cyp ?

Back