Sagi Kalev

Yeah he's annoying. He should be on average joe. From what I've read he stays near that shape year round.

Wow, this guy looks really great! Nice chest and arms.

Thanks 8pack, for bringing him to my attention. I'll watch for him in the future.

Do you know how old he is?

prl said:
Guy just a poser.

Nothing really to rave about. Just a guy in shape.

:rolleyes:

After a four-year tour of duty in the Army, which included participation in Desert Storm, Sagi resumed his weightlifting and bodybuilding interests, capturing two "Mr. Israel" titles in the process. He also began his college education, which culminated with a degree in physical education and a minor in nutrition from the University of Central Florida.

http://www.sagikalev.com/

Thanks for the info Wynn. I'm guessing that he is still pretty young. He's got a great body for a younger guy. So with focus and some hard work, he has a lot of possibility. But I'm not sure he's that focused on bodybuilding or just keeping in good shape for modeling, etc.

prl said:
Guy just a poser.

Nothing really to rave about. Just a guy in shape.

How is he a poser? Is he trying to be something that he's not?

Great build.. and he´s "somewhat" bigger than the normal model. He´s should go bigger though.. but hes gotten far!

And to the flamer: Send some photos of youre impressive build over his :D

Silverback316 said:
I would like to see what he has to say about you, fuck man I do not see why you have to bash someone like that.

Wo Wo. Let's get one thing straight, my opinon is just that.... mine. If you don't like it........ tough shit. I don't bash or flame people cos their in shape. That's just stupid.

I said he was in shape. Didn't say he looked like shit or anything, but I've seen it all before. Hey, I watched the video clip in the first post and he could have been a male model for all I care. Hence the term poser.

he looks just like this fucker that works out at my gym, good shape. luckily that guy is a foot shorter than me so at least i've got something on 'em lol

Thanks 8pack, for bringing him to my attention. I'll watch for him in the future.
Do you know how old he is?

Sagi Kalev, a 32-year-old native of Israel, moved to the United States in 1993 to pursue his dreams in bodybuilding and modeling. After 11 years in the U.S., those dreams are coming true.

Sagi20.jpg

He's in incredible shape , it takes alot of disipline to look like that i give him alot of props .

Silverback316 said:
Obviously you are jelous and he is more than just in shape. I don't know what you see when you go out in public, but very few people look like him.

Your right, very few people do look like him, and no you don't always see them in public, but I do see them when I go to my gym. Plus you live in the hotbed of Body building so you must see guys who are in this kinda shape.

We have a few regional and national Champs in my gym, so yes I do see bodies like that. Plus I live in Midlands, so you know who else resides and trains around here.

Were are you going with this jealous shit????

I can only guess at how long he must have busted his ass to look like that.

Fair play to the guy he looks good. I said guys in shape or can't you read? If you like the male model, so be it. It's not my thing. Would have thought more of him if she was shown in a work out vignette.

Last edited:
Silverback316 said:
You came across like he was nothing in the first post, maybe I just took what you said the wrong way. Also yes I do see some of the top bodybuilders in the world here in Vegas, but this guy looks just as good to me with the exception that he is not as big. Anyways not trying to start shit, just did not understand what you were saying.

Hey man, that's cool. My opinion is just that. And you have a right to yours. Maybe it's me being a little over sensitive because I never want to flame or rip into people because I know how hard it is to get into shape. I have no beef with you. So my apologies.

I give everyone due props. As we all know BB has to be the hardest hobbies/ sports there is on the planet. Like I said, we can all see he was in shape, he just didn't make me think "Oh my god.... what a body".

Show me a Ken Wheeler or a Will Harris then that will be my response.

Back