Sandoz cypionate real or fake. Help???

sandoz test

00781-3074-71 TESTOSTERONE CYP IJ 200MG/ML 1X1ML VL 1 VL INJECTABLE DEPO-TESTOSTERONE® HORMONES

what u have is a fake i wouldnt mess with that if you value your life u never no what u gettin out there in the world ....

Convinced my Doc I needed Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and he prescribed me the same but its spelled right and all. I would be suspect.

BTW....Sandoz SUCKS. Took em two fuckin wks to get my Test AND they couldnt get even get the 200 mgs stuff!!!!!!!! Rude motherfuckers and one Pharm doesnt have a clue what the other is doing. Sorry...I had to spread the word AND they are the only Pharm I get Sandoz from. FUCK THEM.

Back to the topic though.....

gator

Hello i live in canada and i got a script for that cyp and the sandoz is real it is human grade gear from a pharmacy your looks fake but sandoz is awsome gear

fake

I have a script for test cyp and cypionate is not misspelled on any I have gotten refilled. The printing and color seemed off to me as well.

well seems like ive been had......apparently mine is pure bunk. pinned 8 of the 10ml, 2ml/400mg per week and i'm down almost 10 lbs, but the oily skin and acne cleared up! luckily my internet-purchased gear came in just after i picked up this garbage!! thought i had finally found a domestic local source, but guess im gonna hafta stick with web orders!!:madflip:

Back