SARM’s??? Will they affect my Gears Performance?

GoPro

Hey all,
So I have been a strict AAS user and never messed with SARM’s. But I want to run a SARM with the cycle I start next week.
My question is; will the SARM make my AAS’s less effective since the SARM I am looking at adding to my cycle binds to Androgen receptors and my AAS’s also bund to the Androgen receptors???
It’s seems like they would be Competing against each other to bind to the Androgen receptors, and make the AAS’s less effective.
Drop a line and let me know. Please only comment if you know what you are talking about. I have been on Gear since 2013.

Hey all,
So I have been a strict AAS user and never messed with SARM’s. But I want to run a SARM with the cycle I start next week.
My question is; will the SARM make my AAS’s less effective since the SARM I am looking at adding to my cycle binds to Androgen receptors and my AAS’s also bund to the Androgen receptors???
It’s seems like they would be Competing against each other to bind to the Androgen receptors, and make the AAS’s less effective.
Drop a line and let me know. Please only comment if you know what you are talking about. I have been on Gear since 2013.

It does look like they would compete with each other, but from my real-world experience they do not.

I am on trt and take sarms regularly. My testosterone levels haven't dropped in my body while taking sarms.

I like to keep my testosterone somewhere around 700. When I add sarns, that level does not drop any and I don't need to add more testosterone.

So at least from that it appears they don't fight each other.

Back