What experience level for SARM use

nailhead91

Hey guys, loving the content that I've been coming across on here so I hope I can get some insight on a question.

I'm really interested in doing a SARM cycle, my concern is this...I've been training for just under a year and have been told by a friend that has vast experience in supplements that I should really wait well over a full year before branching into SARMs. I can't get ahold of this friend to consult so I'm reaching out to you guys.

As I said I've been training for just under a year, I work out twice a day (cardio in the morning, lifting at night 90-120mins each workout) and have built a ton of mass since I started training. Think I'm ready for something like this? Or should I wait a little longer before I venture into it.

Sorry for the rambling post, thanks in advance for any help.

Hey guys, loving the content that I've been coming across on here so I hope I can get some insight on a question.

I'm really interested in doing a SARM cycle, my concern is this...I've been training for just under a year and have been told by a friend that has vast experience in supplements that I should really wait well over a full year before branching into SARMs. I can't get ahold of this friend to consult so I'm reaching out to you guys.

As I said I've been training for just under a year, I work out twice a day (cardio in the morning, lifting at night 90-120mins each workout) and have built a ton of mass since I started training. Think I'm ready for something like this? Or should I wait a little longer before I venture into it.

Absolutely brother! What is your AAS history? Stats? If you are considering SARMs, SarmsSearch pioneered the market years ago with S4. We have come a long way since and I will put my reputation and that of my company's when I tell you that you will not find a superior company than ours.

I'm tired of hearing that we are too expensive...that's like saying I'll take the fake hyges over the Humatrope bc it is cheaper. Come on...like most things in life, things that have set a rep and name for themselves, honored every client served, actually discovered and were the #1 company to bring this special niche to the BB Communities and Boards.

Oh, and about our prices...we are always running 30% off promos and asking members if they are interested in logging their personal experiences with any one of our products...FREE for a month. What else do you want us to do? Sell our Bentley for their Honda Civic price tag?

I am always here to answer any questions, and I don't bullshit. If I honestly felt, knew, discovered, etc, that our products were not superior in nature to those of other companies...I'd leave and go work at one of their used car lots...real talk.

Welcome to the boards.

SARMS, like AAS should be used after you have had significant gym experience and have your diet dialed in. The better your base, the better the results of "enhanced" lifting will be. IMO 1 year of training experience is not nearly enough.

How old are you?
Stats?
Gains in the last year?

Since you are making good progress I urge you to continue natural. Once you hit a plateau, change up your training and or diet. Once you have a good base then consider enhancement.

Welcome to the boards.

SARMS, like AAS should be used after you have had significant gym experience and have your diet dialed in. The better your base, the better the results of "enhanced" lifting will be. IMO 1 year of training experience is not nearly enough.

How old are you?
Stats?
Gains in the last year?

Since you are making good progress I urge you to continue natural. Once you hit a plateau, change up your training and or diet. Once you have a good base then consider enhancement.

I agree about hitting a plateau, but would have to say that depending on his current health and statistics, familiarity with proper diet, exercise, and knowledge of SARMs in their own right, definitely would all be deciding factors. Honestly, for someone with only a year of hard work in the gym, what else would you recommend? AAS? Of course not. HGH....nope. Some peptide where he is required to be involved in pin work...ehh...why not sarms? Other than nothing at all...give it more time, their is no solid option. He maybe a newbie...but he's just like us and you know damn well he's going to get on something. 100% chance!

SARMs would be the perfect solution, and if you disagree, I encourage you to speak up. We all know that SARMs work much like that of AAS...only without any of the negative sides. Maybe in some rare cases...but not the norm. They are safer in every possible way, easy to administer, affordable, produced by the pioneering SARMs company that has 1000s of supporters and vouchers...and we provide the very best information to help guide him along his time on. We actually go over everything before he begins, throughout his time on, and post SARMs.

I guess you can tell him to get on some multi-vitamins, buy a gallon of whey protein & some milk...he might go for it...lol, naw...he won't!

He maybe a newbie...but he's just like us and you know damn well he's going to get on something. 100% chance!

I'm unfamiliar with your background, but I put in almost a decade and a half of hard, dedicated training before I cycled. Not to take anything away from you, but perhaps we shouldn't be lumped in together.

Regardless of his stats and age at this point I wouldn't recommend SARMS, HGH, peptides or AAS. I would recommend he focus on diet and training. He said he's built "a ton of mass" in the last year. Why go so quick to assume he'll "get on something"?

A key reason I participate and enjoy this board is that *most* members are responsible: they take SARMS and AAS in a responsible manner and they give responsible advice. I hope as a board sponsor that you follow suit.

Last edited:
I agree about hitting a plateau, but would have to say that depending on his current health and statistics, familiarity with proper diet, exercise, and knowledge of SARMs in their own right, definitely would all be deciding factors. Honestly, for someone with only a year of hard work in the gym, what else would you recommend? AAS? Of course not. HGH....nope. Some peptide where he is required to be involved in pin work...ehh...why not sarms? Other than nothing at all...give it more time, their is no solid option. He maybe a newbie...but he's just like us and you know damn well he's going to get on something. 100% chance!

SARMs would be the perfect solution, and if you disagree, I encourage you to speak up. We all know that SARMs work much like that of AAS...only without any of the negative sides. Maybe in some rare cases...but not the norm. They are safer in every possible way, easy to administer, affordable, produced by the pioneering SARMs company that has 1000s of supporters and vouchers...and we provide the very best information to help guide him along his time on. We actually go over everything before he begins, throughout his time on, and post SARMs.

I guess you can tell him to get on some multi-vitamins, buy a gallon of whey protein & some milk...he might go for it...lol, naw...he won't!

peddle products > people's health

great business ethics mate.

OP, need your age and stats first mate. age, height, weight for starters.

Training for a year and want to start looking at products that have potential to fuck up your hormonal systems? not yet.

you also may be too young, I don't know your age so can't answer that.

Like the guys have said, you are making great progress in the gym. Keep doing what you are doing. Listen to your friend about needing to have much more experience in the gym before running a cycle. There are reasons for this. One, you are still making great gains lifting Natty and hopefully with a good diet. In fact, why don't you tell us about your TDEE and diet macros.

Two, running a cycle will cause your muscles and strength to grow much faster than your tendons and ligaments. With less than a year in the gym, your tendons and ligaments are not strong enough to support this added muscle growth and strength. They unfortunately grow/strengthen at a much slower rate. So it becomes very likely that with the added strength that you end up hurting yourself very badly.

Weightlifting is a marathon, not a sprint. Be patient.

Finally, I would recommend using AAS rather than sarms when the time is right.

Last edited:
Absolutely brother! What is your AAS history? Stats? If you are considering SARMs, SarmsSearch pioneered the market years ago with S4. We have come a long way since and I will put my reputation and that of my company's when I tell you that you will not find a superior company than ours.

I'm tired of hearing that we are too expensive...that's like saying I'll take the fake hyges over the Humatrope bc it is cheaper. Come on...like most things in life, things that have set a rep and name for themselves, honored every client served, actually discovered and were the #1 company to bring this special niche to the BB Communities and Boards.

Oh, and about our prices...we are always running 30% off promos and asking members if they are interested in logging their personal experiences with any one of our products...FREE for a month. What else do you want us to do? Sell our Bentley for their Honda Civic price tag?

I am always here to answer any questions, and I don't bullshit. If I honestly felt, knew, discovered, etc, that our products were not superior in nature to those of other companies...I'd leave and go work at one of their used car lots...real talk.

Are you comparing SARMs to a Bentley? Lmfao. Whether the comparison was for prices, or quality or whatever I know pleanty of cars that eat the shit out of a Bentley.

And recommending ANYTHING other than hard ass work in the gym and getting nutrition dialed to someone who has been training less than a year is retarded. Your a rep and try to sell products. But if you dont have a productive answer for someones gains and health keep it zipped.

Repping at it's filthiest right there! :mad:

I can only reiterate what the guys above have said brother.... you're one year in, Rome wasn't built in a day.

The key word here is progress, and you are making it without any compounds. Even when you do stall and plateau, a subtle diet change will move you on again or a variance in training regimen.

The longer you stay OFF enhancements - the more you'll progress when the day comes that you actually NEED enhancements.

I trained over 15 years clean as a whistle and got to a level where I put most users to shame, when I actually did start cycling I had exhausted all other options.

He maybe a newbie...but he's just like us and you know damn well he's going to get on something. 100% chance!

I'm unfamiliar with your background, but I put in almost a decade and a half of hard, dedicated training before I cycled. Not to take anything away from you, but perhaps we shouldn't be lumped in together.

Regardless of his stats and age at this point I wouldn't recommend SARMS, HGH, peptides or AAS. I would recommend he focus on diet and training. He said he's built "a ton of mass" in the last year. Why go so quick to assume he'll "get on something"?

A key reason I participate and enjoy this board is that *most* members are responsible: they take SARMS and AAS in a responsible manner and they give responsible advice. I hope as a board sponsor that you follow suit.

Well my friend, I put in approx the same amount of years as you did...11 if fact before I did my first cycle. Absolutely need his stats before this can be addressed...pretty sure I mentioned that before anyone else. When someone comes on and identifies himself as have been going hard for the last year, his boys are all on juice, etc., it just seems like he wants to try something new...and if this is the case, why not SARMS? I could see if he was 17 yrs old, no direction or discipline going about wanting to improve his body, but if he IS at a point where he has plateaued, and is seeking advice...sounds like he may be soaking it all in and then will make an informed decision. But before people start flaming me and my company, relax...please.

The answer is we can't answer due to to little info re: everything about you. If you set us up a good physical, mental, emotional type of eval or descriptions...we have much more to work with. Perhaps, I had been staring at the comp for too long, but I would never, never influence a human to take anything if they were not ready. I can see where you might of misunderstood, or how I didn't explain myself as well as I should have...and I apologize. For the member who said peddle products > people's health...you have no idea anything about me...so please watch your tone. It would take a cold mf'er to pray on someone like that. If you read any of my other posts...you'll see I run a clean shop and am always there to help. Like I said, this was not me peddling shit...re-read my 2 previous posts...I tell him about my SARMs company, some info, ask him questions, and yes...I do say "IF" the time is good for him...and he is serious, mature and dedicated enough...why not talk with him about SARMs? He came here asking about them...correct? So I should steer him to something much more potent, harmful, absolutely not for rookies, etc.

Have you done any research on SARMs by chance? Do you know how similar they are to anabolics in numerous way? But guess what...they're safer, work excellent, little to zero suppression, easy to administer, no side effects, no need for PCT, no sketchy sources selling bathtub gear, no scammers...it goes on bro. Just bc your preferred method is something I've outgrown...you can't do this shit forever you know....not healthy. I may run some HGH under my docs supervision...but, I've come to an age where I don't need to take 750mg of test a week and blow the f up. Why not run something nearly the same, but safer and cheaper? I'm currently on a triple stack of Ostarine, GW50, and MK677...and the results I've seen in a week kill anything I ever saw until 3 weeks on AAS. I compare it to a test, tren e, winny, proviron cycle...and it is awesome!

No need to start shit with me man...we're all here to help and contribute. Its human nature to disagree from time to time...but to make me out to be some shark on the prowl...talk shit about my company...unnecessary bro. Talk to me in private or address it less aggressively. Thanks.

Are you comparing SARMs to a Bentley? Lmfao. Whether the comparison was for prices, or quality or whatever I know pleanty of cars that eat the shit out of a Bentley.

And recommending ANYTHING other than hard ass work in the gym and getting nutrition dialed to someone who has been training less than a year is retarded. Your a rep and try to sell products. But if you dont have a productive answer for someones gains and health keep it zipped.

Apparently you don't understand dry humor...as in a being ridiculous intentionally...I hate having to explain jokes, so I'll keep it on your level from now on. And yet you did get what I was saying...bc you realize it was about prices, products & quality. Bentley was the first "I'm a rich rapper, look what I bought" idea of a flashy and yes...very overrated vehicle. You wouldn't know why I was mentioning those things bc you are not a sponsor with a product that absolutely pioneered the way for all these new companies...we always treat our clients right. Lastly, since I'm so popular here today on this thread...don't put me on blast homie...don't agree with me...fine, IDGAF. But when you use words like retarded and telling me to shut up is not cool. How would you like it if I didn't agree with you and just told you something vulgar "______" fill in word yourself bruh.

Like the guys have said, you are making great progress in the gym. Keep doing what you are doing. Listen to your friend about needing to have much more experience in the gym before running a cycle. There are reasons for this. One, you are still making great gains lifting Natty and hopefully with a good diet. In fact, why don't you tell us about your TDEE and diet macros.

Two, running a cycle will cause your muscles and strength to grow much faster than your tendons and ligaments. With less than a year in the gym, your tendons and ligaments are not strong enough to support this added muscle growth and strength. They unfortunately grow/strengthen at a much slower rate. So it becomes very likely that with the added strength that you end up hurting yourself very badly.

Weightlifting is a marathon, not a sprint. Be patient.

Finally, I would recommend using AAS rather than sarms when the time is right.

Thank you for being courteous in your response...that was cool. And like I said, and everyone else has said, we can't yet make that determination. Need the pedigree. You recommended AAS, and I have no problem with your opinion. However, I am curious as to why you went that route. You mentioned some of the things AAS can do if taken before he's ready...but what if he comes back with I'm 6'4" 260lbs...bench 405 for 3x10...some crazy stats like this. It is doubtful that it will be like that, but say he's put in a solid year, been training with trainers, stickler for diet and no bad habits...you don't think in a situation such as that, that he might not want to do AAS...bc if you re-read his post, he never once mentions wanting to try something as serious as AAS...he only discuses pro hormones & SARMS...nothing else. Just curious bro?

Have done any research on SARMs by chance? Do you know how similar they are to anabolics in numerous way? But guess what...they're safer, work excellent, little to zero suppression, easy to administer, no side effects, no need for PCT, no sketchy sources selling bathtub gear, no scammers...it goes on bro.

Have any support for the bolded parts? No suppression or PCT needed?

Repping at it's filthiest right there! :mad:

I can only reiterate what the guys above have said brother.... you're one year in, Rome wasn't built in a day.

The key word here is progress, and you are making it without any compounds. Even when you do stall and plateau, a subtle diet change will move you on again or a variance in training regimen.

The longer you stay OFF enhancements - the more you'll progress when the day comes that you actually NEED enhancements.

I trained over 15 years clean as a whistle and got to a level where I put most users to shame, when I actually did start cycling I had exhausted all other options.

Please read my last couple of posts....not going to defend myself again when it doesn't warrant it. Being from the UK I would expect you to be more refined and less likely to use such drab language. If you want to get into a verbal sparring match, on our computers, with the damn ocean between us...go for it...I'm not wasting my time. I find myself repeating the same shit every day to people like you who don't fully read into all the posts, but rather form an opinion based on the thoughts of others. Is that you? BC if you can find some finesse shit I pulled on the new guy, please point it out mate...ok? Bc what I see is me defending my character and recommendations bc you don't like it. I will give you credit...and again, all goes back to what we find out about him...best to stay natural as long as possible. I did, and it was nice. Alright, I'm done...anymore brawlers that want some...PM me.

Have any support for the bolded parts? No suppression or PCT needed?

Research shows that there may be zero to minimal suppression...but most likely cases, a regimented PCT protocol like when coming off AAS is most likely unnecessary. If there was any, it would be no where near what AAS does. Side effects??? All loggers I have using our products have one major complaint...they don't like the taste....not much else noted.

Thank you for being courteous in your response...that was cool. And like I said, and everyone else has said, we can't yet make that determination. Need the pedigree. You recommended AAS, and I have no problem with your opinion. However, I am curious as to why you went that route. You mentioned some of the things AAS can do if taken before he's ready...but what if he comes back with I'm 6'4" 260lbs...bench 405 for 3x10...some crazy stats like this. It is doubtful that it will be like that, but say he's put in a solid year, been training with trainers, stickler for diet and no bad habits...you don't think in a situation such as that, that he might not want to do AAS...bc if you re-read his post, he never once mentions wanting to try something as serious as AAS...he only discuses pro hormones & SARMS...nothing else. Just curious bro?

You're welcome and thanks for your kind words. :)

First, I would look at his age as well regardless of how much he benches or weighs.

My personal view is that SARMs have most or all of the risks/downsides that come with AAS such as HPTA suppression but you don't get nearly the benefits. If you are going assume the risks of shutting down your HPTA why do it on SARMs when you can get all the benefits from their "big brother" AAS? You get 90-100% of the risks so why not use AAS and get 100% of the rewards? And to boot, from what I have seen, SARMs cost more than AAS.

Disclosure: I have never personally used SARMs.

You're welcome and thanks for your kind words. :)

First, I would look at his age as well regardless of how much he benches or weighs.

My personal view is that SARMs have most or all of the risks/downsides that come with AAS such as HPTA suppression but you don't get nearly the benefits. If you are going assume the risks of shutting down your HPTA why do it on SARMs when you can get all the benefits from their "big brother" AAS? You get 90-100% of the risks so why not use AAS and get 100% of the rewards? And to boot, from what I have seen, SARMs cost more than AAS.

Disclosure: I have never personally used SARMs.

Good conversation...lets keep it going, lol. Where have you once read that SARMs have MOST or ALL of the risks/downsides of AAS? You will not find one credible medical journal or lab results that even come close to this. I can post journals and expert analyses until tomorrow morning...and you won't find that kind of information. Some say that S4 is suppressive at very high doses...but rare. Please read the info on sarmsinfo.com and tell me what you think. Thanks again.

SARMS Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators Reviews Continued

Good conversation...lets keep it going, lol. Where have you once read that SARMs have MOST or ALL of the risks/downsides of AAS? You will not find one credible medical journal or lab results that even come close to this. I can post journals and expert analyses until tomorrow morning...and you won't find that kind of information. Some say that S4 is suppressive at very high doses...but rare. Please read the info on sarmsinfo.com and tell me what you think. Thanks again.

SARMS Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators Reviews Continued

think he was after peer reviewed research, not the reviews on a website that's goal is sales. May as well take the reviews on protein powder websites as gospel..

think he was after peer reviewed research, not the reviews on a website that's goal is sales. May as well take the reviews on protein powder websites as gospel..

I could cut and paste scholarly journals all day brother...and again with that mouth...relax, it's going to be ok. However, I am not going to do the research for people, as it was never done for me in my early years. I learned when a vet said...."search button" and wouldn't talk about anything until I had a good head on my shoulders. The info is out there...and the only product that has ever shown to cause any issues was S4 when it first came out years ago...the whole vision thing, which has been fixed, and like less than 1% of those who took S4 reported any suppression and that was user error based on miscalculation in dosing.

Back