SARM YK11 Info and questions

Gorgeliftsalot

Hey yall I been reading up on a few SARMS and the one called YK11 really interests me.
I am wondering what doses I would use and what I could expect?
also anyone with exp with it, your input on what you thought would be greatly appreciated! :)

I am thinking of maybe stacking it with the S4 one also or what ever is best stack, would 8 weeks of each be good?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have been researching this one and I must say it looks very promising. the main thing that interests me is foli expression (myo- inhibitor) action it has along with its other properties.

you could expect more muscle gain and less restricted muscle growth. I think stacking it with another sarm like osta or s4 is a good idea. I would also personally add a test base though.

Have you learned about mk677 yet? its an oral hgh booster. I think the combo of osta/mk677/yk11 would make a killer stack. even just the mk/yk id expect to be pretty nice. when using mk i do norm rec mod mgf or cjc with it but its not must just recommended.

I have a feeling the yk11 compound is going to be blowing up around the world alot like how osta did, plz post up exp when you use it! : )

I have been researching this one and I must say it looks very promising. the main thing that interests me is foli expression (myo- inhibitor) action it has along with its other properties.

you could expect more muscle gain and less restricted muscle growth. I think stacking it with another sarm like osta or s4 is a good idea. I would also personally add a test base though.

Have you learned about mk677 yet? its an oral hgh booster. I think the combo of osta/mk677/yk11 would make a killer stack. even just the mk/yk id expect to be pretty nice. when using mk i do norm rec mod mgf or cjc with it but its not must just recommended.

I have a feeling the yk11 compound is going to be blowing up around the world alot like how osta did, plz post up exp when you use it! : )

Have you used these?
I want make cycle like you are say.
How did you use it? I need help on dose and how to take.

thank you!

I will be using 250mg teste ew with it. No ihavent used mk677 but have read a bit about it/ you think its more worth while to add it?
i am thinking something along the lines of:
wk1-8 osta 25mg ed
wk1-8 yk11 (not sure dose)
wk1-12 teste 250mg ew
*ai if needed, dex 0.25mg eod*
PCT; 4 weeks of clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last shot.

how would I put mk in there is I use it?

Thanks guys for all your feed back!

Back