-SARMS INFO THREAD!--hosted by SarmsSearch.com

keep the info coming! the more this info gets out there, the more literature people can read and assess if sarms are a course theyd like to try

Smashed legs today guys! Super set squats with single leg leg press and barbell lunges with squats then the usual calves and lat and front delt raises. I gotta say my legs are already sore and that was an hour and a half ago. But muscular endurance is definitely up. I'm still waaay out of breath but that tren lung restriction is a tough obstacle to conquer. I'm hoping to see more improvement in a few days which I have no doubt about from hearing others experiences

Last edited:
Smashed legs today guys! Super set squats with single leg leg press and barbell lunges with squats then the usual calves and lat and front delt raises. I gotta say my legs are already sore and that was an hour and a half ago. But muscular endurance is definitely up. I'm still waaay out of breath but that tren lung restriction is a tough obstacle to conquer. I'm hoping to see more improvement in a few days which I have no doubt about from hearing others experiences

Awesome! Several friends of mine like pairing the GW with tren because it offsets and helps with the breathlessness. So look forward to that :)

Guys THIS WEEKEND ONLY we are throwing a 20% off sale so stock up while it's on!

To take part, use WEEKEND20 at checkout. Perfect opportunity to get sarms to shred up!

is it safe/effective to run more than one sarm at a time?

I just saw this! Yes it is. Many of them run perfectly together. Many combinations.

The first stack I ever did (after running them each solo to learn them) was S4 with GW. S4 is my favorite because it hardens and cuts you while promoting a little LBM as well. I just love how I look and feel on it. It's comparable, to me, as a run of anavar. Then the GW aided in my cardio and muscular endurance with weights, making my workouts stellar. GW also aids in fat loss so needless to say this is my go to stack.

The triple stack is S4, GW, and Osta. Osta brings in an anabolic effect which makes the triple stack cover all bases for a bad ass body recomp.

Sarms are fun to play around with to find the perfect stack for your goals...just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help you!

Been getting a ton of sarms related questions lately...wanted to give this a bump so it can offer insight to you guys!

And turns out it won't even let me respond, hah! Would you mind PMing me an alternative contact? It's regarding a Sarms Search issue specifically, looking for some help on this.

Back