SarmsSearch - Full body recomp?

tphilly05

Hello all!

I know this board is huge on SS products, which I plan on trying for the first time very soon. I just wanted some opinions/recommendations before purchasing.

My ultimate goal is full body recomp: Losing fat while gaining muscle. I'm just wondering which single SARM or stack will be the most effective in helping me achieve those results?

Being that they are a bit pricey, even with the discount, I'm looking to purchase only 1 SARM, maybe 2 at most, my first time around.

Initially I'm thinking ostarine will be the way to go, but anybody with experience feel free to chime in. I'm also definitely intrigued by the GW-50, S4 and the Rad-140, but I'll hang up and listen.

Thanks in advance!

I would run S4 and SR9009.

If you pick one go with S4

Yeah, I like what the s4 brings to the table, but I'm a little apprehensive to take it bc of the vision sides. I go to work at 330am while it's still dark and drive a delivery truck. It's dark for the first few hours of my route. I'm not sure how it will effect me in that regard.

I know next to nothing about the SR9009. What can you tell me about that?

Thanks for the reply, Cage.

S4 and SR is a nice stack...id also add Osta. Can't go wrong.

As far as the vision sides: as I've said a million times...s4's half life is very short. IF you even experience the sides (using a quality brand like SarmsSearch mixed with using responsible dosages will help you NOT see the vision sides), discontinue and they'll start going away almost immediately. Within a day or two they'll be gone and you'll be back to normal. After using s4 dozens of times over the years, I've had several extensive check-ups with my eye doctor and he's found zero changes.

Osta is the ultimate recomp sarm. Add in GW-50 for increased fat loss, and you'll work wonders with a solid diet and training regimen.

Thank you all for the advice!

I think I'm gonna go with a triple stack. Def gonna run S4 and Osta...however, I'm still unsure what the 3rd one will be. I've seen a lot more reviews and logs about GW than I have SR, so I feel more educated as far as GW goes. I may need some convincing before I run SR over GW.

Anybody care to persuade me? :D

I'm all ears...and eyes. Lol

I'm still on the fence about what to run for my recomp cycle, but now I'm thinking about this:

Wk 1-8: S4 @ 50mg ed OR 75mg 5 days on 2 days off (I'll play this one by ear)

Wk 1-8: LGD @ 6-9mg ed

Wk 1-4 OR 5-8: either Osta, GW, or SR.

I know Osta and S4 are great for recomp. I've heard LGD can also be used in that regard, but that it's mostly geared towards putting on lean mass. GW seems great for endurance, thus leading to better cardio which in turn creates more fat loss. I know what SR is SUPPOSED to do, but I have yet to really see anything from anyone supporting that.

Opinions?

I've never done a log before but I may give it a go.

I used to do crossfit but I haven't worked out much at all for about a year now. My muscle mass has gone way down and my bf % has gone way up. It's probably in the low 20s range but I honestly have no idea bc I've never had it checked before. I'm 5'9" and about 190-195lbs. I just can't stand it an longer. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling ashamed.

I'm thinking bc of that, my results could be more dramatic than that of those who workout regularly and are already in good shape.

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence about what to run for my recomp cycle, but now I'm thinking about this:

Wk 1-8: S4 @ 50mg ed OR 75mg 5 days on 2 days off (I'll play this one by ear)

Wk 1-8: LGD @ 6-9mg ed

Wk 1-4 OR 5-8: either Osta, GW, or SR.

I know Osta and S4 are great for recomp. I've heard LGD can also be used in that regard, but that it's mostly geared towards putting on lean mass. GW seems great for endurance, thus leading to better cardio which in turn creates more fat loss. I know what SR is SUPPOSED to do, but I have yet to really see anything from anyone supporting that.

Opinions?

I've never done a log before but I may give it a go.

I used to do crossfit but I haven't worked out much at all for about a year now. My muscle mass has gone way down and my bf % has gone way up. It's probably in the low 20s range but I honestly have no idea bc I've never had it checked before. I'm 5'9" and about 190-195lbs. I just can't stand it an longer. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling ashamed.

I'm thinking bc of that, my results could be more dramatic than that of those who workout regularly and are already in good shape.

Definitely do a log, logs help both you AND future forum viewers. If you are looking to burn fat, cardio does it well. The issue is trying to burn fat while increasing muscle...hard to do, but not impossible. If you need a push in the endurance department, GW is the way to go. It will help you recover between sets faster AND help you with cardio, so it looks like a perfect third item to add.

Exactly what he said. That would be a perfect stack. It would give you everything you want, strength endurance and fat loss. If you do run this, please, please do a log. We would love to follow your progress.

I actually bought S4, LGD and GW on Sunday. Just waiting for it to get here!

Thanks everyone for the input and advice. Much appreciated! I'll be sure to keep y'all posted!

As far as diet and nutrition, what do y'all recommend? Carb cycling? Caloric surplus or deficit? Maintenance?

Def want to burn fat and gain some muscle if I can. Diet is my weakest link. I think I over think it so much to the point of it stressing me out. The simpler the better. Lol

Last edited:
To lose weight you must be on a caloric deficit...by reducing food intake, increasing energy expenditure, or a combination of the two (easiest to do). However, to gain muscle, you must be on a caloric surplus...so that is the problem. As a guess, I would say to run at maintenance calories and carb cycle, while increasing your energy expenditure. Do some cardio AND lift heavy things.

Yeah, I had planned to alternate days depending on what my workout that day was.

For example, my low calorie/maintenance days would be my HIIT cardio days. My high calorie/carb days will be my heavy lifting days. I plan to lift 3 days a week (M/W/F) and do cardio the other 3 days (T/Th/Sa) and take Sunday off completely. I may sprinkle in some light cardio on my lifting days to get the blood flowing but it won't be much.

My SARMS should be arriving today, finally. I ordered on Sunday and I'm only 2 states over. Oh well. Better late than never lol

Looks like a good workout plan. It worked well for me last year when I was training for a 10k, but didn't want to lose any muscle. I ran S-4 solo and loved the results.

Back