Scammer alert

I posted on another board in the Scammers Forum......and got flamed,saying i was lying and the source was gold and he had been around forever ect ect.....Why would i want to lie? I sent funds,didnt recieve and now he doesnt reply to my emails! I know he is around as ive seen him posting on some of the boards.

if anyone knows who this scammer is please pm me. i think the same guy might be fucking me..he got my money, no emails since? i have used him before too..

spoke to the man in question last night & he says he will take care of this. Should know for sure in about a week.
YD

DRveejay11 said:
Updates Brock????

On July 18th he emailed me and told me everything would be taken care of shortly. He said he was ordering that Friday (July 18th) and everything would be in within 3-5 days. When the person in question emailed yellowdog July 24/25th he said he would have everything in about a week. So as of right now, still waiting. I will give this one more week bros
Brock

July 27th:
Recieved an email with updates. Told me he did not get around to ordering on July 18th, however had ordered since then. Very explanatory in the email, seems as though he is sincerely trying to work out the problems. We will see shortly
Brock

August 4th:
Recieved an email stating that part of my order would be sent out on Wednesday. All emails have been responded to almost immediately, will keep you all updated :)

mugzy said:
Somebody email what you have for info on this guy......I think I can help.

hey bro,
I think all is in order. I will know for fact by the end of the week. Thanks for the offer though :)
Brock

Back