sciatic nerve issue?

OC Cartel

i was doing some mma and jiu jitsu training and somewhere in there i must have tweaked something. the following day (yesterday) i feel a sporatic sharp pain going down my left leg, starting at upper thigh.

anyone with ideas for stretching this out?

I have 2 lumbar disc hernias, and sometimes I had very much problems with my sciatic nerve too, when I had a problem my left leg was a horrible pain, very nights without sleep... The best to me is acunpuncture I'm a new guy with it, but you have to visit a good professional.

i've been icing it and taking vicodin/advil since last night. going to the chiro today and maybe some deep tissue massage.

in a few days if it's not noticably better i'll look into acupuncture.

ART is always an option. But when i hurt my hamstring last year i went to a sports medicince ortho.

whats up bro. sorry to hear youre in pain. thats a drag. i think youre on the right way with the rest, ice and chiro. i seem to get the same issues every few months with my training as well, and the only thing that seems to work besides rest is going to the chiro. unfortunate, because i still think its a hustle, but it seems to work.
on another note- how was vegas? i'll be going to vegas for grapplers quest on the week of april 15th (i think thats the date). do you do that event? lots of fun, and really looking to kick some ass. if you go we should link up. hit me back when you get a chance-

Back