Score your amps here

wayner

Convo Lounge Moderator
Seriously right here ----->

These ICN's are a bitch to open. I will be picking glass out of my hand all day.

:bash: :flamingma

Yeah, I've got a triangular metal file. I've got those same damn icn's and it's unreal how difficult they are to open safely. Nothing like my lovely primotestons. :)

amps are a bitch....ive busted one once u have to make sure that the necks are really scored to get a clean cut....

I have the same problem w/ Karachi Sus 250. The first amp broke in my hand. I had to go to the gym w/ bandages .lol...

Anyways, I just use my kitchen knife and it work like a charm.

When in HS, wed always get those cheap sten amps, I was lazy, and would take a scissors, and hold the top against the faucet, and just break the top off, i probaly got a few pieces of glass in my ass from that.

RoadHouse said:
When in HS, wed always get those cheap sten amps, I was lazy, and would take a scissors, and hold the top against the faucet, and just break the top off, i probaly got a few pieces of glass in my ass from that.

I bet you did...LOL

i would wrap it up in a napkin and snap it with my thumb not the best method but hey it worked for me

lol

I've crushed two of those icns so far by squeezing them too hard

did the same thing myself, then I found a knife sharpening stone in the kitchen cabinet... works like a charm.

Back