Second Cycle..Critique is very appreciated

willpower

Hi everyone. I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying the Holidays:)

I have planned this cycle recently and I'm planning to get started next month. I have done my first cycle a year ago, and thanks to you guys and your advice and suggestions that was a successful one where I put 20lbs of lean muscle after pct was over. Here's my stats and the proposed cycle.

I am 24 years old...3 years of proper gym training. A university student and a certified personal trainer.
Height:5'9"
Weight:180 lbs
bf%:12%

First cycle was: Test E @ 600mg/week for 12 weeks, D-bol @ 50 for 5 weeks +PCT prtotocol (HCG was taken during the cycle from week 2 until week 12) plus aromasin @12.5 mg/day
I suspect the D-bol was fake, but that's past now.

My next cycle is something like this:

Weeks 1-5: D-bol 50 mg/ED
Weeks 1-12:test E 600 mg - 300mg twice per week
Weeks 1-14: Deca 400 mg - 200mg twice per week
Weeks 13-16:Test prop 200mg EOD
Weeks 13-16:NPP 100mg EOD

Weeks 1-16: Aromasin @ 12.5 mg ED
Weeks 3-8 & 11-16: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250 iu/every 4 days)
Weeks 1-16: Caber @ .5mg Every 3rd day (If needed)

PCT:
Weeks 1-4:clomid @ 50mg/day
Weeks 1-2:Nolva @ 40 mg/day
Weeks 3-4:Nolva @ 20 mg/day

The reason I switched from Deca to Tren Ace and from Test E to Test Prop is because I want to switch to short esters so that PCT can start earlier when there wont be high concentration of AAS still in my body, due to their long half life (The reason why many people find it hard to recover from Deca, if I'm not wrong!)
Also, I want to front load the Test E and Deca as I want to maximize the efficiency of the long ester compounds by reaching the appropriate concentration level faster.

1- First of all, please let me know what you think of this cycle. If I should modify anything? what about dosages?

2- I decided to switch from Deca into NPP after week 12. Do you think this is a good idea?

3- Is the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosed correctly or should I increase it? do I need to also inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before PCT since I'm using Deca or it is ok to stop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on the last week of injection?

4- Aromasin at 12.5 mg during my first cycle was a good dose for me and I had no sides that are worth mentioning. Should I use the same dosage for this cycle or do I have to up it?

5-A question on diet. I usually eat 3800 calories for a 500 calories surplus. Should I eat have a greater than 500 cals surplus while on cycle? Is upping protein for more than 1-1.5 grams per lb of body weight beneficial? I want to bulk as much muscle as possible. Do you recommend a 5K or 6K calories diet (A clean one of course)?

Thank you all for your help! You were always helpful to me and I can't be grateful enough. You are the best community up on this cyber world.

Last edited:
get rid of the tren, running it for that long is a waste, and u dont mix the two together, deca will still be in your system when youll be taking tren ace. So get rid of Tren.

O yes get caber or prami for prolactin issues please at .3 ed 1-16

eat clean, increase calories by 500-700kcal if your wanting to gain mass and weight, try to eat clean

I would also have dbol at 50mg, 60 seems a lot.

^I agree, drop the tren and get caber/prami for prolactin sides.
HCG dosing is fine, but I would start in in week 1. Studies have shown 1 shot of deca is enough to cause complete shut down. Run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to 4 days before PCT starts.
If 12.5mg aromasin ED works for you then I would keep that dose.
As for your calories, 500+ is fine. Just make sure you adjust as you gain weight.
Otherwise looks good, Good luck have fun.

do you really think you need that much gear on a 2nd cycle at 180 pounds , if you think you do your wrong.cut the total gear dose in half and simplify the cycle.

do you really think you need that much gear on a 2nd cycle at 180 pounds , if you think you do your wrong.cut the total gear dose in half and simplify the cycle.

Thanks Dadawg for your advice. I did 600 mg of test on my first cycle and I was thinking I will increase that by 100 mg. Thus the 700 mg
I also read somewhere that Deca is best used around 400-500 mg/week. Thats how I came with these numbers. So what would you suggest I do? I gotta keep test higher than deca right?

Thank you SOZ on the input. Really appreciate it. So I will add caber from week one until last week of injection. I read the dosage should be .5 mg twice a week was good? or will you stick to the .3 ED?

^I agree, drop the tren and get caber/prami for prolactin sides.
HCG dosing is fine, but I would start in in week 1. Studies have shown 1 shot of deca is enough to cause complete shut down. Run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to 4 days before PCT starts.
If 12.5mg aromasin ED works for you then I would keep that dose.
As for your calories, 500+ is fine. Just make sure you adjust as you gain weight.
Otherwise looks good, Good luck have fun.

I wanted to switch to tren from week 13 as Deca will still be in my body for 4 weeks after last pin in high concentration which wont help with the recover process (PCT). I didnt come up with this idea. This was a suggestion I read in the following article.
A comprehensive look at modern AAS cycling

HCG will be adjusted to start with the cycle until 4 days before PCT like you have suggested. I should have enough Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand

Thanks man for your advice

yeha i think you have the idea of esters and everything way off. maybe research that a little? and DONT run the tren/prop that is a waste of time/money/effort. Just run test for 2-3 weeks longer than your deca and than start pct 2 weeks after last test shot.

Increase the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose to 500iu per 4 days
And blast 1000iu ed for 10 days before pct
Drop the tren and if your worried abt the long half lives I'd advice using npp(nandrolone phenyl propionate) instead of decca and switch over to prop on week 12 instead of 14 run the npp for 14 weeks

I would drop the tren, also 50mg ed dbol is the sweet spot for me. I like to have caber on hand as needed at .5 every third day. Just my .02

Increase the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose to 500iu per 4 days
And blast 1000iu ed for 10 days before pct
Drop the tren and if your worried abt the long half lives I'd advice using npp(nandrolone phenyl propionate) instead of decca and switch over to prop on week 12 instead of 14 run the npp for 14 weeks
Thanks bro for the great advice. I was just thinking of doing exactly that. I will switch to test prop on week 12 instead. I was considering starting with deca until week 12 and witch to NPP? Wont that also work?

As for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I dont mind doin 500iu every 4 days instead, but doesnt that mean that a 10 days blast wont be necessary?

I would drop the tren, also 50mg ed dbol is the sweet spot for me. I like to have caber on hand as needed at .5 every third day. Just my .02

I will drop the tren and I will go with 50 mg of D-bol instead ;)
I hear contradicting info on caber, as on whether it should be taken .5 every third day or .3 every day?

Thanks man for your help

Only if needed.. Why polite your body further

Thanks man. I thought I had to start with my cycle, something I took from what some guys here say...I guess it is not the case of being safe than being sorry! I will have it on deck just in case then.

Thank you SOZ on the input. Really appreciate it. So I will add caber from week one until last week of injection. I read the dosage should be .5 mg twice a week was good? or will you stick to the .3 ED?

honestly im not gonna tell u to go take .5, because im super weak to prami when it comes to doses, and im prone to prolactin like no other lol. So when i first tryed .5, i was sleep, sweating, and puking, so i switched over to .3 and did it about 5-6x a week. But again try that out, maybe it will work for you.

Back