Second Cycle Sust Deca Anadrol

Fadelikedirk

Started my second cycle, not sure what to use to combat gyno during cycle.

Cycle is Sust 250 @ 600mg and Deca 250 @ 350 mg EW with 50 mg anadrol on training days.

My guy told me nolva throughout cycle is best to prevent gyno but I'm not sure after reading various contradicting articles about nolva with deca. I have both arimadex and nolva on hand and I know I'm not prone to gyno but don't want any flare ups.

PCT I'm planning is
Hcg - 1000iu 2x week (total of 5000iu)
Clomid - 50mg day (start 1 week after last injection)
Arimidex - 1mg every 3 days (start 2 weeks after last injection)

Any thoughts?

Welcome to the forums! Hate to ask but just curious what Ai you did on your first cycle? how did you regulate your E2 levels? arimidex on a cycle has always proven to be a solid Ai to use.

Have you done any blood works in your first and pre-2nd cycle? how did your first cycle go? gains? sides? did you recover well?

I'm curious where you saw nolva doesn't play well with deca, don't think I've seen that anywhere.

And, why adex in your PCT? Generally a no no.

Complicated topic surrounding anadrol and gyno.

Seems some longstanding theories about progesterone gyno have been debunked and theoretically an AI should really help with Anadrol so use Nolva and hopefully address the receptor.

I'd have personally gone with dbol instead of anadrol.

Test/deca/dbol is a classic cycle.

I DO know people who have put on some serious size with your stack but deca and anadrol together seems tricky to me.

First cycle I used arimadex half tab EOD had no sides whatsoever, recovered pretty quick and lost no sides after 5 months between then and this cycle. Have not had blood work but I'm planning on going after this cycle. And as for PCT I'm open to suggestions as last time I didn't have any pct at all. Reason arimadex is simply just what my buddy recommended.

Started using my nolva yesterday as well.

No blood work done yet, going to start that after this cycle and my first cycle went well. Was 500mg Test E and 500 EQ a week for 16 weeks. Put on about 20 lbs got stronger and maintained 15 of those lbs. The only problem with recovery I had was my boys were small till about 3 months after last injection as I didn't run any PCT.

Started my second cycle, not sure what to use to combat gyno during cycle.

Cycle is Sust 250 @ 600mg and Deca 250 @ 350 mg EW with 50 mg anadrol on training days.

My guy told me nolva throughout cycle is best to prevent gyno but I'm not sure after reading various contradicting articles about nolva with deca. I have both arimadex and nolva on hand and I know I'm not prone to gyno but don't want any flare ups.

PCT I'm planning is
Hcg - 1000iu 2x week (total of 5000iu)
Clomid - 50mg day (start 1 week after last injection)
Arimidex - 1mg every 3 days (start 2 weeks after last injection)

Any thoughts?

You can look in the stickies for better info on PCT, and how to take HCG and AI during your cycle. You would be best off doing your own research instead of relying on what some dude on the internet said, or your buddy. There are several approaches, here is one possibility.

1. Since you are taking 600 mg sust and 350 deca (both contain long esters) you need several week off between last shot and start of PCT. 4 weeks should do.
2. Let's say you chose 4 weeks gap between last pin and starting PCT, in week 2.5 start taking 1,000 IU HCG ED, go for 10 days - right up to start of PCT drugs.
3. You should have been taking an AI during your cycle, keep taking it for the first couple weeks after last pin, then stop. Don't take any more during PCT.
4. Start of week 4 start taking both clomid and nolva, continue for 6 weeks. Dosages vary depending on who you read, you could try 100/100/50/50/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20/20 for nolva.

This is just one possible approach, there are others. Maybe not the best, but one hell of a lot better than what you proposed.

You can look in the stickies for better info on PCT, and how to take HCG and AI during your cycle. You would be best off doing your own research instead of relying on what some dude on the internet said, or your buddy. There are several approaches, here is one possibility.

1. Since you are taking 600 mg sust and 350 deca (both contain long esters) you need several week off between last shot and start of PCT. 4 weeks should do.
2. Let's say you chose 4 weeks gap between last pin and starting PCT, in week 2.5 start taking 1,000 IU HCG ED, go for 10 days - right up to start of PCT drugs.
3. You should have been taking an AI during your cycle, keep taking it for the first couple weeks after last pin, then stop. Don't take any more during PCT.
4. Start of week 4 start taking both clomid and nolva, continue for 6 weeks. Dosages vary depending on who you read, you could try 100/100/50/50/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20/20 for nolva.

This is just one possible approach, there are others. Maybe not the best, but one hell of a lot better than what you proposed.

Sorry pretty new to PCT,
So what your saying is start the HCG 2 weeks after last pin @1000 per day then 10 days later begin the clomid and nolva and still 1000 HCG ED.

Also I've been using nolva during my cycle would you recommend switching to adex?

Sorry pretty new to PCT,
So what your saying is start the HCG 2 weeks after last pin @1000 per day then 10 days later begin the clomid and nolva and still 1000 HCG ED.

Also I've been using nolva during my cycle would you recommend switching to adex?

Ideally you would run HCG during your cycle at least 500 IU per week, then in the gap between last shot and PCT take 1,000 IU per day for the last 10 days. Stop it when starting PCT drugs.

The nolva on cycle is to prevent gyno, doesn't prevent high estrogen. An AI on cycle is a better approach.

Ideally you would run HCG during your cycle at least 500 IU per week, then in the gap between last shot and PCT take 1,000 IU per day for the last 10 days. Stop it when starting PCT drugs.

The nolva on cycle is to prevent gyno, doesn't prevent high estrogen. An AI on cycle is a better approach.

Ok so about 25 adex EOD would work? I know I don't want to completely shut it down as some estrogen is needed for gains.

0.25 mg EOD adex would probably be an ok starting dose, get bloodwork after 8 weeks to see if you need more or less. If you make a change, make it a small change, then get tested again after 3 more weeks to see if it did what you wanted.

Back