Second cycle - Test & Deca

Wet

Hey guys,

I'm planning my second cycle (first was 500mg test - 10 weeks). I intend to add Deca Durabolin to my second cycle, have not used it before and would be grateful for any feedback you can offer. Deca appeals to me because of the reported positive effects on joints, as well as being a strong bulking steroid. I believe 400mg per week would be suggested for bulking, however as I have not used it before, I felt being conservative with dosages would be sensible.

Stats: 26, 5'6, 84kg, 13% bf.

Proposed second cycle:

Week 1-12 - Test E @ 500mg ew (split into two shots)
Week 1-10 - Deca Durabolin @ 200mg ew (split into two shots)
Week 1-14 - HCG @ 300 IU ew (split into two shots, I felt no difference between 500 ew and 300 ew on my previous cycle)
Week 1-14 - Arimidex @ 0.2mg EOD
(Cabergoline on hand in the event of any prolactin issues)

PCT:

Week 14-18 Tamoxifen (Nolva) 40/40/20/20
Week 14-18 Clomiphene (Clomid) 50/50/50/50

(Currently waiting on blood work results from completion of first cycle)

Any feedback will be much appreciated. :)

Thanks guys!

You will need to wait 21days to start pct for a 500mg weekly enanthate ester cycle.

You seem like a very mature/responsible person, which is a great attitude to have towards cycling. But even so I feel like 200mg of deca isn't enough, you'd be much better off running it at 400mg. I believe most people even jump straight to 600mg. It is a fairly well tolerated compound.

Also I'd probably go with 500 iu of HCG weekly, rather than go by 'feel' just to be safe. 500 iu is a very safe dose.

Otherwise, everything else looks great brother :)

@Wet: good cycle. Don't forget about the food (clean, not junk).
You can up Deca to 400 mg/week. I don't think you'll be seeing much difference in 400 mg/week and 600 mg/week. As always, listen to your body and observe the reactions.
My approach is this: why go to such high dose and then have to use Caber to counter the side-effects, when you can play it safe using a lower dose.

Thanks for your input prince!

The pct calculators confirm exactly what you've said about waiting 21 days, will take this on board. I've noticed mixed responses on this though, with some using the logic that it's ok to start pct slightly earlier to allow the drugs to build up in your system. Curious to know your thoughts on this.

Will consider increasing to 400mg of deca. Just concerned about taking almost a gram of gear pw, considering I'm not a gigantic guy!

Will definitely up the hcg to 500 though.

You will need to wait 21days to start pct for a 500mg weekly enanthate ester cycle.

You seem like a very mature/responsible person, which is a great attitude to have towards cycling. But even so I feel like 200mg of deca isn't enough, you'd be much better off running it at 400mg. I believe most people even jump straight to 600mg. It is a fairly well tolerated compound.

Also I'd probably go with 500 iu of HCG weekly, rather than go by 'feel' just to be safe. 500 iu is a very safe dose.

Otherwise, everything else looks great brother :)

@Wet: good cycle. Don't forget about the food (clean, not junk).
You can up Deca to 400 mg/week. I don't think you'll be seeing much difference in 400 mg/week and 600 mg/week. As always, listen to your body and observe the reactions.
My approach is this: why go to such high dose and then have to use Caber to counter the side-effects, when you can play it safe using a lower dose.

Food and training are certainly not forgotten, will increase the cals, but definitely not going to eat shit food!

I'm on the same train of thought with regards to low dosages at first, hence proposing 200pw. Do you feel there would be a great difference between 200 and 400 Ew of deca?

Thanks for your feedback bro.

Hey op run 400mg of deca and 600mg of test I was 175 when I started currently on really enjoying it right now on week 7 you might want to push it to about 14 weeks thats what I am doing deca will take a bit to kick in if you would like to actually enjoy it run it a little longer but I have been really enjoying my run on it and fyi I started taking .25mg of caber when I noticed around week 5 sex drive wasn't what it should be I took the caber before bed made me groggy as hell looks like a good cycle good luck and keep us posted cheers :)

Back