second cycle want to do it right

Jebus909

Hey guys I'm 24 i did my first cycle with helladrol
Took as bottle recommended got alright results notice people here do double the dosage and
Been a while so
I'm ready to do my next cycle want to do it right
Can anyone help me out
I'm 210lbs
5 10

Last edited:
Are you talking about using AAS or peptides here?

If it's AAS; you're 210 so you might want to cut down before you attempt a cycle. That cycle should be a basic starting cycle of testosterone with HcG, adex/aromasin, and then nolva and/or clomid for pct afterwards.

Beyond that you should probably read up on doing a first cycle before pulling the trigger.

Are you talking about using AAS or peptides here?

If it's AAS; you're 210 so you might want to cut down before you attempt a cycle. That cycle should be a basic starting cycle of testosterone with HcG, adex/aromasin, and then nolva and/or clomid for pct afterwards.

Beyond that you should probably read up on doing a first cycle before pulling the trigger.
Helladrol is a PH. This is the PH forum mate.

Anabolic forum is different.

id stack it like this bro:

1-6 Helladrol 75,75,100,100,125,125mg (you can taper up as you see fit bro, no prob jumping in on 100mg, this just an example)
1-6 tudca
1-6 dermacrine or xosterone (dose as bottle suggests)
PCT.
7-10 test infusion
7-10 Clomid 25/25/25/25mg
7-12 Forma stanzol (dose as recommended on bottle)

there's a huge sale on pro-hormones at Mr supps due to the recent banning, they're literally giving stuff away, at trade prices so be sure to take full advantage !

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/4/Pro+Hormones/

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm 24 i did my first cycle with helladrol
Took as bottle recommended got alright results notice people here do double the dosage and
Been a while so
I'm ready to do my next cycle want to do it right
Can anyone help me out
I'm 210lbs
5 10
do it right, do a test cycle IMO. add a mild ph or oral if anything.
do a pct fo clomid and tamox also, and use an AI during cycle.
also what is your BF % ?

Back