secret cycle??

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
hey, i was wondering.. is there a cycle that you can do to bulk, that doesnt show any sides that you're using to the people around you but packs on some mad size? I'm guessing there probably isnt, but i thought i'd ask. I wanted to try test enenth for 10 weeks but needed to keep my first cycle on the dl because it will cause a rift in my life lol..I dont have any problems witth use, but other people will and are pretty vocal...any suggestions?

lol i dont get what youre saying. you dont want to show any sides bc of people noticing but you want to pack on size? thats the biggest side there is when you gain 20lbs in 8 wks, people tend to notice.. :)

The only suggestion I can give you is try to wear loose baggy clothing, also bring up yourself using some andro and creatine.

im talking about bloating and shit around my face lol...I want the size increase lol ill just tell em that i work out balls to the wall now and im on creatine and m1t lol

corteztk1982 said:
im talking about bloating and shit around my face lol...I want the size increase lol ill just tell em that i work out balls to the wall now and im on creatine and m1t lol

tell thel you just got out of jail. and ur a fucking maniac. just say ur using creatine and you started a new routine. but you wont wake up in one day looking big.

exactly man, major size without the water reten. i'm guessing that isnt posible as the size ones aromatize at a high rate......

Train naturally. With a correct diet and training routine, anyone can gain naturally...even them there hardgainers.

Maybe a small cycle of 100mg Prop EOD. Thats about as minimal as Id even bother and shouldnt blow you up rediculously.

Buy a tub of that "Swole" stuff and sit it on the counter.

why dont you just run promo or Winstrol (winny)? I know of a few guys that did just that and gained a little slow but with no noticable water retention. But "mad size"? i dunno thats possible without the water bro

corteztk1982 said:
exactly man, major size without the water reten. i'm guessing that isnt posible as the size ones aromatize at a high rate......

The answer is so simple it's not even funny.

Run a Test cycle like you planned, but take an anti-aromatase (Arimidex. Femara, or Aromasin) to control water retention/bloat.

Your best bet would be to do short cycles. Maybe 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off. This way you could put on a few quality lbs without people noticing, recover, then shoot for another few lbs. People are gonna notice a full on bulking cycle - simply because of how much bigger you're gonna look. But having said that, you'd be suprised at how oblivious most people are, I put on a heap of weight in no time at all and nobody at work said anything.
Gareth

Winny worked gr8 for me - 25mg per day for two weeks gave me 7 solid lbs. Was still getting a few funny looks at the gym though. Currently on a 2 week clen cycle then gonna do a 30mg/day Winstrol (winny) for 3 weeks

In my experience people that are involved with me in my everyday life never seem to notice when I get on the juice and put on size. Its people I see that I haven't seen for some time that notice anything. I say run test with arimidex or eq with some Winstrol (winny) would also be a good way to go

a lot of it..if not all

but trust me after a while though..u're not going to give a shit if people notice or not lol

StoneColdNTO said:
The answer is so simple it's not even funny.

Run a Test cycle like you planned, but take an anti-aromatase (Arimidex. Femara, or Aromasin) to control water retention/bloat.
most logical ans.. to me

damn thats awsome, I read more than a few posts where people were saying adex can hinder your gains. But 20lbs in 4 weeks without water...didnt hinder shit

Back