Seems hard to get any help on this board

ive tried to read your threads and theyre all one big run on sentence.

It's not a real active forum, but there is some good info to be found here. Plus, one of the best testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) consultants around checks in from time to time.

XXXXXX Watch your self XXXXXX You in no position to invite people to leave XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
ive tried to read your threads and theyre all one big run on sentence.

I have put periods and commas in all sentences.Just thought if people were on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) they would definitely understand what I was talking about.Sorry.Like I said in original post I wasn't trying to be rude or a smartass..Even though I clearly stated this ,it seems like a few of you were extremely rude.That's cool though.

I have put periods and commas in all sentences.Just thought if people were on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) they would definitely understand what I was talking about.Sorry.Like I said in original post I wasn't trying to be rude or a smartass..Even though I clearly stated this ,it seems like a few of you were extremely rude.That's cool though.

There used to be a sticky on here about how to write a post that gets answered. And it always helps if you use complete senctence, proper punctuation, and paragraphs. Nobody likes to read a jumbled mess of incomplete thoughts.

I get about 10 words in to your posts and i cant read any more. Not being a dick, just trying to give you some suggestions to help you out. It seriously hurts my eyes to try and read this. You dont even space after the end of a sentence. Its frustrating to people.

I just started splitting my cyp. shot up.(100mg )each (Thur.-Sunday),at exactly 3.5 days.Was taking 1mg arimidex,when I was giving myself 1shot of 200mg a week.E2 was about33-35 when I started and it's usually about 35-38 when I'm getting labs drawn at exactly one week.(To the minute.)My stupid doctor told me to take 2 arimidex,but told me it didn't matter when I took them,just take them.Well I took both with my 200mg shot of cyp. once a week.E2 still about 35-39 range.Been messing around with arimidex dosage last few weeks,when I started splitting my shots,I feel better but still screwed up. I was wondering if I should skip Test shot Thursday and stop taking arimidex until Sunday when I take am due for next shot of 100mg of Test.?Would all of the arimidex be out of my system in 5 1/2 days?What is good rule of thumb 1mg arimidex per 100mg of Test.Cyp.I also just started Chip's aggressive protocol of hcg,since Ive been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 2 yrs. without hcg.3000iu-day1 1000iu day5,1000day 9,1000 day13 if nuts are full and bag dropping normallydrop to 500iu until vial is empty.If not 1000iu until vial finished.If nuts not full need to run another cycle.Today is day 9.Should I drop dose of Test down to 90mg every 3.5 days while I'm taking 1000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and still use 2mg of arimidex in divided does throughout week.When I get bag and nuts straighted up I'm going to use 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) eod.If I go back to 100mg test cyp.every3.5 days will I still just keep arimidex at 2mg per wk. in divided doses,since I've read Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 250iu eod. doesn't aromatize very little if at all.Thanks!!

Last edited:
There used to be a sticky on here about how to write a post that gets answered. And it always helps if you use complete senctence, proper punctuation, and paragraphs. Nobody likes to read a jumbled mess of incomplete thoughts.

I get about 10 words in to your posts and i cant read any more. Not being a dick, just trying to give you some suggestions to help you out. It seriously hurts my eyes to try and read this. You dont even space after the end of a sentence. Its frustrating to people.

OK...upon further review, I agree -- your posts are unreadable. In addition to my other comment about I think the reason you, specifically, might not be getting any response is because of your writing style.

It's like any other board/form.... you have some really great guys on here that give very good information and are always there to answer questions... I trust the advice I get here..

however, there are always a few that I think really like to find someone to pounce on and crap on their questions or make them feel stupid.

Ignore them and pay attention to the majority that are great contributors here.

Back