Seizure letter from U.S customs Question

Dino Velvet

Novice
This is strange, I have not placed an order of AS from out of country source in months, only buy in house now, why would i get a seizure letter from customs stateing they have some package that sent to me? Of course im not responding to letter, just threw it in trash. But anyone ever get this?, does anyone know if they track Western Union transactions?

Last edited:
very strange. some how you must of had an order that was seized. did you have an order in the past that never made it or that was late very late

contact the supplier and see what the re-ship policy is and dig that letter out of the trash sometime if you scan and email the letter they will re-ship

This isn't from an in house. Not possible. Either it's from an order that never made it in the past, can take 6+ months to get letter, or it's some strange occurrence.

always got orders, so yea this is strange have not made any new orders. So idk, but thanks, just still wondering about WU that they may track.

WU could of been tracked but very unlikely in this game that's why a lot of sources are switching to different forms of payment anyways bro like I said email your guy and ask what the reship policy is..

So are you saying you just got a random letter or that you had a package seized? And are you saying you got a letter saying a domestic pack was seized?

Back